Brarvey- Stay with Me

Today is the day of our move and we need to plan out the bedrooms. Andy and Mikey call being together and I laugh they are so in love. They never leave each other's sides. It's the last night sleeping in the flat and Brook is curled around me on the floor while the others get the bunks, "I'm gonna miss this." Brook says out of the blue. I simply nod and pull him closer feeling my eyes getting heavy. Brook quickly kisses my cheek before drifting off himself.

*Time Skip*

I wake to Brook getting up and making sure he has everything packed. I get up and go over to Brook whispering in his ear, "Did you pack your medication?" He nods lifting up his anxiety pills and putting them back into his suitcase. I give him a quick hug and go into the bathroom showering and Gathering all my personal stuff to put in my toiletry bag. I walked in the kitchen and make sure everyone is up before calling the moving truck.

*Time Skip*

Finally the last of all our boxes are unpacked and set up. We have the Rarvey room, Mindy room, and Jacklyn room. Brooklyn looked disappointed when the room arrangements were announced. I will miss having Brooklyn by my side at night, but he should be fine with Jack. Right now I'm in my room with Brook and Rye watching a movie while the other boys are out. Rye suddenly asks us what our fears are and I answered saying "clowns," while Brook says "being alone," the both of us look at him confused because he never had a problem with being alone before. Brook quickly says he's going to bed, but before he leaves I hug him and whisper, "Remember to take your pills." Brooklyn nods and I kiss his forehead after saying good night. Rye smirks at me and I blush laying on my bed. Rye says "I don't understand why you don't just ask him out already, you obviously like him." I could tell I was bright red by now but say "You weren't any better when you first started dating Jack." Rye just chuckled and says "Look where that got me after I asked him out," putting the emphasis on I. I smile and start to say "I really lo-" but get cut off by Jack walking in and jumping onto Rye's bed. Jack giggles and sits between Rye's legs leaning against his chest. "Can I sleep in here tonight? I'm not used to the environment yet." Jack asks Rye quietly. Rye nods and kisses his head. I swear Rye will do anything for Jack he's whipped. We all started talking about life and whatnot until Jack fell asleep. Rye pulls the covers over the both of them and turns out his lamp. Rye quickly falls asleep with Jack by his side. I suddenly hear a scream and jump up out of my bed. I rush out the door when another scream echos down the hall. I freeze in my place realizing that it was Brook screaming. I run into his room and find Brooklyn sobbing, tangled in his blanket still asleep. I rush over to his side shaking him awake. Brook gasps sitting up and breathing heavily. I gently caress his cheek while playing with his hair. Brook whimpers when the door opens so I pull him onto my lap whispering comforting words into his ear. I look towards the door and find Andy and Mikey looking around panicked. Brook screams again when I pull away from him a bit to look at his face better. "D-don't leave m-me." Brooklyn cries into my chest. "I won't ever leave you Brooky." I say wrapping my arms around him. Andy pulls Mikey out of the room once he sees I've gotten Brook taken care of. Brooklyn was whimpering and had tears running down his face when I asked him "Did you really take you meds tonight?" Brooklyn shakes his head no and lays his head over my heart calming down quickly. I kiss his forehead and Brook looks up at me staring at my lips. I slowly lean in and he fills the gap and instantly feel sparks. I tangle my fingers in his hair and Brook wraps his arms around my neck. We both break the kiss and I work up the courage to ask. "Brooky d-do you maybe w-want to be my boyfriend?" Brook immediatly nods kissing my again. I smile into the kiss before pulling Brook up with me. I break the kiss and lay down on his bunk with him. I hand Brooklyn his pills and he takes one saying thanks. "I love you Brooklyn so much." I whisper pulling Brook closer to my side. "I love you too." Brook whispers back falling asleep. I remind myself to thank Rye later before drifting off.