Three

"Thanks guys, but my shift just ended, I need Elliot back now." I told the boys.

"Awwww! He so adorable!" Austin whined, he had Elliot sleeping in his arms, snoring quietly and drooling on his fore arm.

I laughed and scooped him from Austin's grip .

"Don't worry, were here all week." I said and giggled.

"What about the days we have tutoring?" Clayton asked.

"Oh, I work just the night shift on those days." I answered, slightly confused why he had so openly talked about the tutoring since he was so keen on having it be a secret.

"Oh, what days do you have off?" Easton asked.

"Holidays." I said as I collected the dished on their table.

"So, I'll see you guys tomorow?" I said before they could comment.

"Yeah, and here" Austin said and handed me a card "if you ever need a babysitter......"

"Call us. Seriously." Easton finished.

I laughed and took the card from his hand. "Of course. I couldn't think of any better baby sitters than you guys."

I said goodbye and went out the door. I was on my way to the truck when I heard footsteps behind me.

"You guys I don't......" I started and turned around but stopped when I saw three men standing behind me.

"Good evening." I said hesitantly.

"Hey sweetie, why don't you come home with us tonight." the first one said and gave me a creepy smile.

"No, I think I'll just head to my house, alone." I told them.

"Well, we can't have that doll." the second one said and reached for me.

I quickly set Elliot down and punched the guy straight in throat, making him choke and kicked down his legs making him fall to the ground with a loud thud.

The other two watched, to shocked to do anything so I attacked.

I punched other guy in the jaw and a sickly crack echoed threw the ally. He screamed in pain but still went it grab me.

I flipped him and put him in a tight headlock. I had forgotten about guy number three, and he grabbed me and held me to him.

I screamed and flipped him over, he flew for a second and landed on the ground with a loud crack and I slammed his head on the ground for good measure.

I dusted off my jeans and shirt and picked up Elliot who was still asleep, that baby is the heaviest sleeper I've ever known.

I laughed and looked back at the unconscious men, i scoffed "Amateurs." I muttered and my head snapped to the side when i heard some familiar voices behind me.

"Dude I swear I heard something." I recognized the voice as Easton's.

I held Elliot tightly in my arms and sprinted to the car, revved the engine and drove away.

When in finally got home I made sure I locked all the doors and windows, just in case somebody followed me and got my gun out of the slit I cut in my mattress.

I slept with the gun at my side, a knife under my pillow and Elliot in my room.

Nobody will ever hurt him.

***********************

When I woke up the next morning I smiled because nothing had gone wrong.