26. we weren't supposed to break up 2

We weren't supposed to break up part 2 4/25/18

I fucking loved you, you would mention him over me, you would mention the exes the parties, the after shit studies were you really going to school for law or for your own mentality, knowing, in reality, you fuking played me, i fucking stayed through everything, even when you dismissed me didn't even kiss me goodbye you fucking left me for a month...which turned into more days....out of my gaze i can't do this no more, you were there when I was suicidal but not anymore....it wasn't all bad, our friendship matched that. God knows everything why do I need to explain it. I fucking love you even with my eyes closed I hope to god your doing good, you don't talk to me anymore after I said don't fuck with me lying every time....Those to years were supposed to happen just didn't finish in the long run....wish I would have married the real you, steering, hearing dudes talking to you behind my back, didn't tell me afraid I would attack you, I don't condone violence which made me pissed off when you called me names, saying I stalked you....when you saw my story...and just stood there doing nothing.....calling me pathetic, you wanted us to break up....