52. Heart Full Of Love 3

Heart Full Of Love 3 4/29/18

What does it really mean to be a millionaire when were turnin backs on eachother, blaming baby mothers. Taxes, acting as if, we don't pay em. What does bob Marley have to do with you cheating on Beyonce, offset and cardi b, the strength of real love is more not just so you can afford a mansion, acting a if you perfect nobody judging I'm just saying why? I get you have ancestors i do to. I know were human what's with the attitude. Why do you need Beyonce by your side, is it really love or is it due to pride, is it because you have kids or you really want her as your wife? I don't get it it don't make sense to me, kids looking senseless when they choosing cheating over a loyal women, why we mess up when we know we shouldn't I'm not judging i did it too, i regret it, but look at the interviews, is it for the fame and fortune what if you lost all that money would it really matter, I'm about to be broke so i don't need your answers. ....hazel only cared about cash and being a lawyer i would have spoiled her with love yet she ended up breaking up with me leaving me cheating on me with multiple people then look at me trying to blame me for shit I didn't do? Why you guys got it so screwed up and look like she perfect, she hurting so bad inside she went deeper then the surface and said sht that hurt, why the fuck was she discussin her ex with her friends what the fuck about me when we were together? Yet you make it seem like your ex was better. You fuckig doubted God, ahhhh i dont forget shit.