∇ONE∇

"MR

"MR. PARKER, LATE AS USUAL."

peter parker, the young guy who was always late to class but somehow managed to make straight a's in all of his courses.

"you're just in time, miss gold was to be without a partner had you not shown."

peter turns around to see india gold move her head from her long novel. he holds up a slight peace sign and she tried to contain her small laugh behind her book.

way to go idiot peter had thought to himself.

"your presentation over this project is to be five minutes minimum and your individual papers over your research is to be three pages minimum. any sign of plagiarism will land you in detention with mr. parker here."

peter looked back to his history teacher a bit confused.

"i don't have detention." he mumbled

"your third time being late to my class this week landed you there for lunch time."

peter slouched in defeat and accepted his punishment.

the end of class was signaled by a loud bell. india grabbed her belongings and left as soon as she could.

peter headed out of the classroom as well and looked left then right for india. he spotted the young girl heading up the stairs as she was shoved off the steps whenever the jocks of the school accidentally bumped her.

india's books scattered the floor, but thankfully peter had caught her just in time and she did not.

"uh t-thank you." india looked up at peter and he brought india to her feet. peter quickly gathered her books for her and handed them over.

"yeah n-no problem. dumb jocks think they can move around this place like they're the only ones."

"thanks for catching me." india walked off and peter had caught up to her. "hey, so the presentation! we could go to the library after school but it's only open thirty minutes after school ends or my house or yours."

"whichever, i don't care. your house." india shrugged her shoulders. "give me your phone."

peter pulled his phone from his backpack and nearly dropped it. "you save me, i save you." india caught the iPhone and started to type.

"here's my number, text me after school. yeah?"

"yeah yeah, sure!" peter had to contain his excitement because the only female phone number in his phone was his aunt may.

"hey, don't try for a second day of detention. you have two minutes to get to class." india smiled and peter stood there for a minute smiling back.

peter then looked at his watch and started to run "shi -

never thought i'd be writing another story on wattpad again, but i'm in love with tom holland.
sorry not sorry
pls enjoy :⋆)