∇SIX∇

iMESSAGE BETWEEN INDIA & PETER

iMESSAGE BETWEEN
INDIA & PETER

peter parker:

hey, are you able to work on the project with me right now?

india (:

yeah, my apartment?

peter parker:

do your parents mind?

READ

hello?

india (:

floor 15, apartment 10

END OF TEXT

"my partner for history is coming to the apartment so we can finish our project up. don't be mean." india warned her older brother and he stood up from the couch.

"you didn't ask permission first?"

"titus, don't do that." india shook her brother off.

"neither of us actually pay the bills in this place, neither of us really have say. i'm not doing anything wrong, just working on a project. lighten up."

india set her school books on the coffee table and opened her macbook up.

"what did the lawyers say?" india questioned.

"in about or month max, we'll have access to all the money. well, i will since i'm over 18." titus said.

"promise me that once you get it, you won't leave me?" india asked her brother, hoping it wasn't so.

"india, you're all i have left. you're my sister, i love you. i'd never leave you." titus and india shared a hug and maybe a few tears.

"ugh, stop crying india." india told herself and she wiped the bit of mascara from under her eyes.

titus and india both heard a knock at the door. before india could make her way to the front door, titus had already beat her.

"h-hi." peter stuttered slightly as he stared back at titus. "i'm here to work on a project with india. she lives here right?"

"no, beat it." titus snapped and india shoved him.

"go away titus." india and titus both shared a laugh.