God has answered Pragya's prayers

Hi friends!
Thank u so much for your valuable votes and comments😊😊
Thank u for reading, silent readers if u like this part, please vote😊😊

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to story line:

Abhishek reached the stage and sees Pragya and he feels his heartbeat is getting fast and her simple sweet smile towards him ,creates a big war between his mind and heart

(Maggi: Let's see friends, how the war is happening😂😂)

😎😎😎

Mind: Abhi stop reacting, control your hormones, u have so much heights to climb!!

Heart: It's not ur hormonal attraction Abhi, it is love.

Mind: How could you tell it is love not attraction??

Heart: you are not fallen for her beauty but her words about soulmate and her innocent face and her love for her soulmate.

Mind: stop talking rubbish, don't confuse him, she didn't even have one of your expectations about your wife.

Heart: True love doesn't expect anything.. if it expects, it is not true love.

Mind: how could she handle your business if she is innocent, she looks like not bold, she seems to give importance to sentiments and emotions.
She is not your type Abhi.

Heart: she may not able to handle your business but she can take care of you.
And your son can handle your business.

(Maggi: Heart, 😇😇you speaks well!!😎😎 Now you got trapped mind)

Mind: Abhi you have reached this much height after a lot of struggle . Don't decide like a fool. Be practical.

Abhi: I have decided ,I won't fall for that Pragya.

Heart: 😬😬 Don't ask my suggestion here afterwords.
Don't talk to me😭😭😭

(Maggi: 😭😭😭😭 don't talk to me too Abhi.)

Now present:

Like Abhi ,Pragya didn't feel anything , all because of that mantras

(Maggi: you too...😭😭)

Now the anchor tells Pragya, "Ms.Pragya, could you tell us your expectations about your boyfriend ,sorry... soulmate" with respect in his eyes and handed over the mike to her.

Neil gave flying kiss towards Pragya and she smiled which was noted by our Abhi and his blood boiled in anger and jealousy.

Mind:Abhi your blood is reacting ,control it dear.😅😅

(Maggi : I gonna kill you for sure😠😠mind ,you replaces mother in law position of pragya)

Pragya: Hi,Happy Valentine's day, all of you!!!