My love is pure, trust me

Hi friends!
Thank you for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank u for reading silent readers, please try to vote if u like this part 😊😊.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to story line:

Abhi, Pragya ,Neil followed Raj and his brothers. They entered the living hall of that big mansion.

Raj called everyone to come to the living hall.

Raj called everyone to come  to the living hall

Neil and Pragya trembled in fear

Neil and Pragya trembled in fear. Pragya wants to stop Abhi but she didn't has the courage to look at his face. She urged Neil to do something to stop Abhi.

Neil: (in anger) Me too scared yaar. I don't know whether I will go from here safe or not. And you have 3 brothers too... You will be safe, right!! Then what ? For God sake, please keep quiet.

Abhi in mind: I don't know whether I am doing right or not. But I have to tell them my feelings for her. I don't want to leave this chance to get her as my wife.

I didn't prepare anything how to talk with them ,but I will talk what is in my heart like I proposed her. I love you Pragya, I can't even imagine a life without you. Whatever be your family's answer, I just want ur happiness. I won't disturb you hereafter.(teary eyed)

Raj in mind: why this boy want to talk with my family? There is something fishy. I think he's gonna create a new problem now.

Everyone came there and then Raj introduced Abhi and Neil to the entire family as Pragya's friends.
Everyone invited them with a pleasant smile.

Abhi seeing the entire family understood why Pragya didn't answer him.

Abhi in mind: My Pragya is blessed to have such a big cute lovable family and those kids, they are so cute...