Blessed to have a family

Hi friends!
Thank you for your valuable votes and comments 😊😊.
Thank you for reading silent readers, if you like this part please do vote😊😊.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to our story line:

In India,

Purab's mom and dad (Janice and shakthi) ask Purab bout his opinion on Bulbul.

Purab: Mom ,what else ,she is a good friend of mine. She will behave sometimes overprotective towards me as she used to say that I am too innocent in her eyes.
( Changing the channel of TV)

Janice: ok Purab, I could understand you. If she became your wife, will you be happy.

Purab: (left the remote from his hands) Mom, How could I? It is impossible, she is a little not big devil of mine. I can't.

Bulbul suddenly entering the hall: you are the biggest devil I ever seen. I will cut off your tongue. Mom, you are listening to him,.. he is scolding me.

Purab: you stupid, you don't even know what is happening here & speaking like you know everything

Purab: you stupid, you don't even know what is happening here & speaking like you know everything. Angry bird, for sometime you just shut your mouth. (Angrily)

Purab's mom and dad kept quiet, Bulbul felt little awkward staying there.

Bulbul: (sadly) sorry, I don't know anything. I leave ,I have some work. Bye mom and dad.

Purab's mom and dad: Beta, why are you leaving suddenly and you came just now. Please don't hear that monkey's words..

Bulbul: No mom, not like that, my sister Pragya is gonna married soon her engagement gonna happen and I have works that's why.