<Ian Malcolm>

This is a x reader story!
●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

You and Ian Malcolm were at the brand new incredible Jurassic Park. There was living dinosaurs here. It was a once in a life time chance!  But Ian didn't seam as impressed as you were.
You turned your head to Ian.  "Dr.Malcolm?" You asked.
"Oh,uh,yes? And you can just call me Ian, s - s weetie." He smirked.
"Alright, Ian." You nooded. "What's up with you? This place is amazing but it seams like your more against it then with it."
"Well..uh..I've been to busy  thinking about something. Are you..uh...single?" He laughed a little as he said this.
"Yes..." you say raising an eyebrow.
He moved closer to you, his arm was almost touching yours. "So..uh...what do you think of me? You know.."
"I'm not sure, Dr.Malcolm." You said. He was certainly good looking but you couldn't ever tell him this.
"Then why not try to know me?" He was still smirking as the small jeep drove it's self slowly.
"Ian...I'm not sure what your talking about...is this about this chaos theory or..." you trialed off.
He looked into your eyes from behind his glasses. "I'm talking about me and...uh.. you. T - together."
You blushed and your face  turned red. You just meet this guy and he asks you out? You sigh. "Maybe."
He looks out the window then back at you. "Heh. Alright."