♤Apocalypse!Jeff♤

Gun shots. Yelling. Growling.
You finally wake up. You were on a small bed. You turned your head to the right. You were inside a small cabin. It was made of a deep red wood with a few paintings, a couch and a table. You sit up and groan. Your side hurt badly. You lift the side of your shirt to reveal a bruise.
Suddenly, you hear foot steps approach you. You turn quickly to see a man with silvery hair, a white blood stained shirt and black pants. He also wore a pair of black glasses. "Oh...uh...sorry to d- disturb you." He said calmly.
"Who are you? Where am I?" You ask him. You needed answers and you needed them now.
The man walked closer to you. "My name is,uh, Jeff. I rescued you. The dead where ever where, y-you passed out and I,uh, saved you."
You nodded. "Alright, Jeff. I guess I have to thank you. You saved me." Then, the memories came in. The dead flooded in, surrounding you. You shot at a few. You lost all ammo. That's when Jeff came. You then snap back to now. You smile at him. "Thanks."
Jeff smiles back. "Your welcome. I-it was nothing. We,uh, all got to make sure we're safe and alive out here. Not much of us left. We should, uh, stay t-together." He lent out his hand.
You pulled his hand and sat up. "Yeah, we should. Good plan,Jeff. I think I'm already starting to like you."