▪The Grandmaster▪

Yup, another X  Reader!
■○■○■○■○■○■○■●■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○

Your love for The Grandmaster was almost as powerful as he was. You didn't care for his age, as as long as he was on his planet he was about as young as you were. That night he invited you to watched the Contest Of Champions alone with him. As it was almost time you headed up to where he said they would be. When you go there you looked around. It was a small room with a long couch and a glass window. You went around the couch and went to the window. Outside you were way above the crowds of cheering fans. You could see the whole place from here.
Suddenly the door opened. "Ah. Your here now." A familiar voice said.
You turned around and saw The Grandmaster. "Hello,En Dwi Gast." You said smiling.
He sighed and sat down on the couch. "Sit down, sit down. Unless your actually going to stand the whole time."
You sat down beside him. You weren't to far away from him and you enjoyed it. A few minutes past as you waited for the show. The fans were cheering louder and louder. You felt your heart race. Suddenly, a rush came over  ever you. You grabbed En Dwi Gast's face.
"Oh. Hey. Do you mind? I really don't want to melt you. Maybe I do but...unless your going--"
You then kissed him. The Grandmaster had a small smile on his face. You moved closer to him. Closer then you ever were before to him. All the cheering and noises sounded like fireworks crashing through the ait. You let go to catch your breath.