A/N: Intro

Hello.😁

So while I was editing the chapter, I realized I forgot to mention who the characters are and their ages.

Obviously, the setting will be taking place in high school so the ages will be altered. Also, I will give you some basic introduction of the characters.

Also all BTS members will appear in the story and other Kpop groups or artists. :)

So here is the list of the main characters from oldest to youngest:

Kim Seokjin (23): a mentor and older friend of the group. Works/ assists in the high school.

Kim Namjoon (20): New student. 3rd year. Becomes friends with Yoongi and Hoseok. Has a younger stepbrother who is his dorm mate.

Min Yoongi (20): 3rd year. Was studying abroad until the incident. Location is unknown. Only trusts his parents, Hoseok, Jin, and his sister.

Jung Hoseok (20): Min Yoongi's and Min Yoonji's childhood friend. He is Yoongi's best friend was his roommate before he left to study abroad.

Kim Taehyung (19): Main love interest. Third year; skipped a grade. Rival of Min Yoongi and used to be a friend of his. His best friend is Jimin who is also his roommate at school.

Min Yoonji (18): Main character. Supposed to be a second year but studied abroad and graduated early. Younger than her older brother, Yoongi by 15 months. Though they are not twins, Yoongi and Yoonji look nearly identical.

Park Jimin (19): Second year. Old friend of Min Yoongi and Min Yoonji. He now is best friends with Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook (18): Second year. New student. And is Namjoon's younger stepbrother. Mostly keeps to himself. He becomes friends with Taehyung and Jimin.

By the way, this is the school uniform theme for the story. Of course their hair colors might differ.

Also I will be doing slow updates for now due to my busy schedule

Also I will be doing slow updates for now due to my busy schedule. And by slow updates, I mean once a week. :)