Reunion

Title: Gray

Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Summary: Adam and Eve. The sole Devil and the sole Angel. Without the other, the world's balance shall collapse.

Or, in which Tsuna-hime calls the fact that the Devil is her soulmate for eternity bullshit.

Reborn? He's a sadist like the Devil he is. What do you think?

(They can't deny, though, they love each other dearly.)

Genre(s): Romance, Humor

Warning(s): Fem!Tsuna, Angel!Tsuna, Devil!Reborn

Note(s): MultiChap

Pairing(s): Reborn x Tsuna (R27)

Chapter: 1 - Reunion

~

The doorbell of the Sawada household rang, gleefully calling the residents of the house.

"Tsu-chan, can you get it for me?" the matriarch asked as she stirred the scrambled eggs on a non-stick pan. Her daughter who stood next to her nodded and gently placed the bowls on the table before walking out of the kitchen and into the hallway.

"Coming!" Sawada Tsuna-hime grabbed the doorknob.

Buh-Dump!

A rush of power surged through her body. She came to a sudden halt and dropped to her knees with her hand still on the knob. As she covered her face with her free hand, her breathing quickened. She knew her chocolate-brown eyes were flickering sunset-orange.

"Ha... ha ha...," she breathlessly laughed. Tsuna groaned. I should have known the flier was sent by him of all people.

The individual on the other side of the door knocked. "I know it's you," said a clear baby voice, "Eve."

Tsuna sighed after a moment of silence. "My name is Sawada Tsuna-hime, Adam." A small, sweet smile appeared on her face. "I'm pleased to meet you again after all this time." She finally stood up and opened the door. Sunset-orange eyes met golden-yellow. "Come in."

"Pardon my intrusion," the infant smiled back.

"Mama, the tutor is here!" Tsuna called as she closed the door. Her eyes resided back to their normal brown color; the same goes for the infant as his eyes resided back to midnight black.

Her mother came out of the kitchen. "Ara?" she wiped her hands on her apron. "A baby?"

"He's a man with stunted growth, he told me. A dwarth more or less," Tsuna lied.

"Oh dear. Excuse my rudeness, Tutor-san. My name is Sawada Nana, but please call me Mama or Maman," her mother said with a bright smile.

"Adam" stared blankly at the floating flowers that magically produced near her head. He turned to Tsuna, who also was smiling like her mother with floating flowers. Huh, he mentally huffed. And I thought "Eve" was the only one capable of doing that. Guess it's not an Angel thing considering the fact that Nana is human. He had the chance to touch them one time, and they were real. Real.

"No harm done, Maman," he nodded. "The name is Reborn. Thank you for having me."

"My, how polite!" Nana exclaimed.

A giggle escaped from Tsuna's mouth. Reborn glared at her. It took centuries for her little Devil to be polite. And if anything, he learned how to be polite when he learned how to seduce and allure the humans, much to her chagrin.