Red Falcons

Title: Gray

Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Summary: Adam and Eve. The sole Devil and the sole Angel. Without the other, the world's balance shall collapse.

Or, in which Tsuna-hime calls the fact that the Devil is her soulmate for eternity bullshit.

Reborn? He's a sadist like the Devil he is. What do you think?

(They can't deny, though, they love each other dearly.)

Genre(s): Romance, Humor

Warning(s): Fem!Tsuna, Angel!Tsuna, Devil!Reborn

Note(s): MultiChap

Pairing(s): Reborn x Tsuna (R27)

Chapter: 3 - Red Falcons

~

Reborn had to admit, he was slightly impressed with the young boy. There were ten minutes left before the five hours ended, and despite the constant attacks they exchanged, Kyoya continued to stand, regardless of the beatings he received to the ground more times than he could count and was breathing heavily. Reborn, on the other hand, looked perfectly fine. There was not a single spec of dust or wrinkle on him. The whole time, Reborn maintained a poker face. The fact that the hitman does not have a bead of sweat on him irritated Kyoya to no end.

Stamina, speed, bloodlust, he has it all, but restraint and patience, Reborn analyzed. The only reason why he's able to stand, besides stamina, is his determination to defeat me. He smirked, resulting Kyoya to twitch. "Not like he can defeat me. Give or take thirty years and he might...Nah," Reborn whispered then scoffed. He glanced over at their only spectator. "Tsuna, time?"

She gave a yawn in which she politely covered her mouth with her hand. Tsuna looked at her phone next to her from where she sat and checked the timer. "Three minutes left. If you want Kyoya-kun to acknowledge you, you know you're going to have to knock him out, right?"

"I guess it's about time I do. What's for dinner?" He jumped high to dodge the swing of the tonfa and landed on his opponent's head. Kyoya growled and swatted his tonfa at him.

Tsuna giggled at the sight. "Mama's making beef stew. Italian, of course, since she worried that you might be homesick. I texted her that we'll be late, so don't worry about the food being cold. She's probably making it right now. You can join us if you want, Kyoya-kun."

Kyoya snarled. "Pay attention to your opponent, infant!"

"Sure." And with a swift and hard kick to the back of his neck, Kyoya was finally knocked out at the very last second.

"Time," Tsuna called out while turning off the timer. "Good work," she singsonged. Tsuna stood up and stretched before jumping off the roof above the door. Kyoya twitched after she poked him several times. "You did well, Kyoya-kun. But as said in the deal, you need to accept him as my tutor and allow Reborn access into the school whenever." She smiled when he got up, though unsteadily.

"Very well. I demand a rematch next week, infant. That includes you, Tsuna-hime," he said bitterly, but he accepted his defeat.

His manners are plausible, Reborn thought wryly. "I'm fine with that."

Tsuna grinned. "Glad to see everything's resolved. Now, let's go home. I'm exhausted."

Reborn rolled his eyes. "You didn't break a single sweat when you fought Mochida, and all you did was sat and spectate."

"The same goes for you, no?" She raised an eyebrow, quickly glancing at Kyoya who walked back inside and was most likely going home. "I'm sure your infant body is exhausted even though your mind isn't."