Confrontation (part 1)

Author's note: Hello! I hope you guys are still with me and reading this story. Don't forget to vote and comment if you have anything to say. I hope you guys are having a wonderful week! Enjoy!

Much Love,

JadedSoiree37

~~~~~

It was the night of the party and Jonathan couldn't feel any more bored and annoyed with the situation. He didn't want to sit around showing a fake smile and faking his interest in other people's lives. The only bright side so far is that Damien will be there for him every step of the way and he couldn't appreciate it more. Jonathan was dressed in a dark blue suit with a white undershirt and a red tie with matching handkerchief in the suit coat pocket. Damien looked just as handsome in his black suit with emerald green tie and matching handkerchief. They both looked as if they stepped out of a fashion magazine, thanks to Damien and his fashion sense because Jonathan surely did not have any.

The guys decided to meet up at Jonathan's condo and then ride together to his parents' house because it was only a ten-minute drive from there. The sooner they show the sooner that Jonathan can leave and start his vacation that he and father agreed on in his office. He was ready to relax and not be worried by anything or anyone for two weeks.

As Jonathan was making his way out of his bedroom, he saw of Damian leaving the guest room...they both stared at each other for a minute before bursting into laughter. "Well, I must say that I have impeccable taste. You look ready to kill in that suit", Damien said while chuckling.

"Ha-ha. You are soooooo funny, like you didn't give yourself the better suit so you can look great while you hit on my family members." Damien just shrugged unapologetically while Jonathan smiled and shook his head.

Damien was always hitting on his family members at these functions. Damien identified as a bisexual man, he liked both men and women and wasn't ashamed of that fact; his parents always supported him immensely when it came to his private life. They just wanted him to be happy; Jonathan always wished he could say the same about his family.

But once Damien found someone he cared for, he only had eyes for that individual and no one could stop him from loving that person. The real issue is Damien knows the one person he truly wants would never love him back so he finds love where he can. He knows it's not healthy but he doesn't like being alone either; although his parents were supportive in his endeavors, they weren't physically there for him. Thus, with Damien being an only child and having jet setting parents...he grew some slight abandonment issues.

Jonathan grabbed his keys and wallet and headed out the door just to see Damien already standing outside against his car. "You ready for this?" Damien questioned, he knew how much Jonathan had changed in the previous two weeks, and he could see it.

His friend wasn't happy-go-lucky but he also wasn't 'let's get shit faced every night and listen to me cry about my shitty ex' either. He was happy that his friend had a balance to the chaos that this situation could have made.

"As ready as I will ever be, the only reason I agreed to show up was so that my father would find someone to fill in my position while I take a vacation."

Damien looked thoughtful for a second then replied, "That's actually very smart, giving them what they want while you still get what you want. Besides it seems that your father didn't give you a time limit either, so once you uncomfortable you could just up and leave."

Jonathan had never thought of that but he sure was glad that Damien mentioned because his father only said he had to show up, he never said anything about him not being able to leave when he wanted. This new piece of information left Jonathan feeling truly happy, happier than he has been in a while.