Chapter 2 - Recruitment part 4

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

(Meanwhile with Kokichi)

The group manage to get back to the village without any problems as some the villagers waves their hands to them.
"Hello, Kaede!" A female villager called out, "Did you get the apples I asked for?"
"Yes, ma'am!" Kaede replied as she gives her a brown bag of apples.
"Why thank you, sweetie," the woman thanked her as the group continues their walk.

"My place should be on the right..." Shuichi told Kokichi and Kirumi as they continued their walk to his house.

Soon enough, they made it up to Shuichi's house and the young mage knocks on the door, which his uncle responds and opens the door.
"Ahh, hey Shu-" Akira stopped as he noticed Kokichi and Kirumi, "P...Prince Kokichi?!"
"Yep, Kokichi in the house!" Kokichi shouted happily.
"It's good seeing you after your retirement, Akira Saihara," Kirumi said politely to him.

"Wait...you...you know them, uncle?!" Shuichi asked in shock.
"Yes...of course, I retired due to an injury I sustained during battle," Akira told him, "I knew Kokichi and Kirumi since they were little."
"He was Kokichi's retainer and my mentor," Kirumi told him.
"Yep! He was a total asshole!" Kokichi said in a joking manner.
"HEY!!!" Shuichi yelled at him, but then his uncle starts laughing, "U...uncle?!"
"I see you're still the lying little brat, aren't you?" Akira laughed off his insults, and then Kokichi laughed it off as well.
"Ha! You caught me as usual!" Kokichi laughed as well.

"So...why are you two here?" Akira asked the two.
"...Rurus attacked Lorene and we needed an army to go against Queen Junko," Kirumi explained to him, "So...we were hoping those three and you to join our army..."
"..." Akira stayed quiet, "Well...I...I need time to think this over...so for now, how about you two stay in this village for a bit, alright?"
"...Very well, sir Saihara," Kirumi accepted his offer.
"Please, just call me Akira," He told the young maid, "I'm no longer a soldier now and just wanted a simple rest, that's all."
"Alright, do you want me to cook for everyone?" Kirumi asked him, "After all, we are exhausted from all that has been happening."
"But aren't you tired, Kirumi?" Akira asked her in concern.
"I am perfectly fine, sir," Kirumi told him, "As a maid, it is my duty to serve others."

Akira starts laughing again and says, "Whatever you say, Kirumi! Well, you kids should rest, alright?"
"Sure, old man!" Kaito agreed as the whole group laughed, then Kokichi starts tugging Shuichi's sleeve, catching the navy-blue haired boy's attention.

"...Ummm...your majesty?" Shuichi asked unsurely.
"Hey! Sushi!" Kokichi said loudly, "I demand you take me somewhere private and awesome to look at! Now!"
"I-I..." Shuichi stuttered.
"How about that cliff close to the village?" Akira suggested to the two, which Kokichi's face brighten up and grabs Shuichi's hand, catching off guard.
"He-hey!" Shuichi blurted out as the young prince runs while gripping on his hand.
"LET'S GO!!!"
"AH-AHHHH!!!" Shuichi screamed as he gets dragged around by Kokichi.

A/N - Finally! It is done! I hope you guys enjoyed this part of the chapter, so if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan, see you guys next Friday. Kuno out!