Chapter 7 Part 6 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

PS - Sorry I took longer to update then normal. A lot of shit happened and I was completely drained from it, so yeah. Also, it's nothing serious, just a more exhausting day then the usual.

The whole army rushes into battle while the monsters are distracted by hunting down the villagers. Shuichi takes his new thunder spell-book and blast one monster with lighting, which attracts his attention.
"Oh no..." Shuichi muttered.
"RAWR!!!" The bear monster roared and charges at him.

Shuichi prepares another thunder attack until a blast of a dark magic ball hits the monster in the face. Shuichi turns to Miu and says, "Thanks,"
"No problem!" Miu replied with a hearty laugh, "Maybe you could give something in-"
"No," Shuichi quickly rejected her offer before he runs off.
"Ugh, Shuichi!~" Miu moaned sexually and let her guard down when she notices the monster suddenly transform back to a human woman... a corpse, "Wha-What the hell?!!"

Kaito stabs a monster in the chest, where the monster suddenly transform back into human, which horrifies him as his face turns pale and eyes widen in shock.
"Wha... What the hell...?" Kaito muttered.

Gonta bites his lips as he suddenly drops his guitar, completely traumatised and vulnerable as a monster was about to bite his head off until Kiibo, in his dragon form, tackles the monster to the ground, where he slashes the monster's chest and she turns back to human as a corpse. Kiibo transform back to his human form and looks at Gonta.
"Gonta..." Kiibo muttered.
"Gonta... sorry... Gonta... so sorry..." Gonta whimpered in horror as he stares at the dozen of innocent villagers' corpses and the monsters attacking them.

"Kiibo! Gonta!" Kirumi called out, "Are you two okay!?"
"Yes, Kirumi," Kiibo told her, "I am not sure about Gonta, though,"
"..." Gonta stayed quiet in horror.

"... Gonta..." Kirumi muttered, but shake her head and asks, "Wait, have you two seen prince Kokichi?"
"N-No... why?" Kiibo asked hesitantly.
"I was going after Kokichi after he suddenly run off until I was ambushed by those monsters," Kirumi explained, "After I dealt with it, Kokichi suddenly disappeared from my line of sight,"
"Oh god no..." Kiibo muttered.

Gonta starts quietly playing his bass, giving a bit more courage in Kirumi and Kiibo.
"... There's no time to waste," Kiibo told her, "We need to get going,"
"Correct," Kirumi replied, "Knowing him, he would be... Oh gods no... YOUR HIGHNESS!!!"

Kirumi rushes out once she realises where he's heading to, along with Kiibo and Gonta following her.
"W-Wait for Gonta!" Gonta called out.
"Your highness, don't tell me... don't tell me..." Kirumi thought while running, "You're going those people... aren't you?!"

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!