Chapter 9 Part 2 - Invasion

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

While Maki is polishing her sword with a piece of cloth, Kaito watches her while standing next to her, which she rolls her eyes and asks, "Why are you spying on me?"
"Just curious," Kaito replied.

"I'm done!" Kirumi called out as she carries a large bag of concoctions with Kokichi hopping around and trying to annoy Shuichi.
"Hey Saihara-chan! How do dragons fuck?!" Kokichi asked him loudly.
"Please stop... we're in public and there's children here..." Shuichi complained to him.
"Nope!" Kokichi replied. "Now I demand you answer my question right now!"

"Stop! Pirates!"

The group turn around and sees a bunch of pirates starting to pillage the town, which Kaito grits his teeth and readies his spear.
"Watch out, civilians!" Kaito shouted. "Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars, coming to the rescue!"

Kaito rushes to the fight, where Maki face-palms and groans, "You idiot! Do you want to die today?! Ugh... never mind, let's just save those people!"
"Aww, do we have to!?" Kokichi asked.

"Kokichi... please..." Shuichi muttered.
"Alright! Alright!" Kokichi replied. "That's only because Saihara-chan said that please. Now, en garde everyone!"

The whole group charges to fight against the sudden pirates' attack.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!