Two~Impressions

A/N:

Moderately mature stuff ahead :)

~

"So... what do you do for a living?" He asked as soon as we entered his apartment.

"I'm a chartered accountant" I replied as I blankly stared at his apartment. It gave a good impression, a sophisticated pastel one.

The blurred figure of Park Jimin stood silent and I had a hard time figuring out what was going on in his head, specially since I couldn't see his expressions.

"What?" I finally asked.

"It's... weird. I mean I haven't met a lot of girls who are good at maths, let alone..." he started walking towards his kitchen area or at least what looked like that while my long legs hit something hard, which I took to be a couch and seated myself.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to be sexist? I'm called the human calculator by people who know me and yes I'm a girl."

"Really? Okay so... What's seventy five multiplied by seventy... um... nine?"

This man!

So he brought me here for calculating numbers? How childish!

"Five Nine Two Five." I replied in a bored voice.

"Okay, how about six five nine four three multiplied by um.... nine five three six two?" from his voice and the way he jumped into the couch right next to me I could tell that he was pretty excited.

"Six two eight eight four five six three six six"

"Oh oh. What about..."

"Yah, are you kidding me? Did you bring me here for this?"

"Oh, well..."

"And you don't even remember what you asked me to multiply just before. Do you?"

"Uh..."

"Do you mind if we get straight to business?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Geez you just killed my masculinity, what type of a girl are you?"

"Not your stereotypical barbie, someone who goes around satisfying the ego of men," I rolled my eyes.

"This is so awkward"

"Look, I just got a very well deserved leave for a month, and I just wanna have some good time, okay?"

"And I'm going to let you have just that babe" His hand went around my waist, pulling me in closer, while the other cupped my chin.

His soft lips met mine and I could tell that they were quite plump. I had zero experience in kissing, but I kind of knew the theory, so I tried to recall everything I had ever read about or watched... but I couldn't.

I couldn't think at all. The way his lips brushed against mine, and the way he deeply sucked on my lower lips, it felt so good I was lost. I just left my head behind and let my heart take over...

"Oh baby, you're such a good kisser," he said panting heavily.

His hand splayed on my back, caressing it for a while, and then caught the zipper, bringing it all the way down. As his fingertips touched my bare skin I gasped, crashing further into his rock hard chest muscles.

He chuckled at my response, but soon his voice was replaced by a deep growl as I tried to take his shirt off. Dammit, I'm not able to see anything anyway, what's the point. I thought. But I took a mental note to examine him for a good time while wearing my faithful round glasses that I had in my purse, in the morning when he'd be asleep.

I tossed his shirt to a corner as my own dress came down to my waist. The shirt went with so much projectile force it hit something and I heard the crash.

"Oh, aggressive, are we? I like that!"

Little did he know it was not aggressiveness but purely lack of eye sight.

His lips came down on mine again in a more heated, deeper kiss as he held my shoulders and made me lie down on the couch.

"Baby imma do you right here, on this couch,and so hard you won't be able to get off it!" he whispered hoarsely in my ear. So that's why people love doing it so much, I realised because it felt so good, almost euphoric.

He puled down the rest of my dress and soon I felt the air hitting me in all the wrong places and giving me goosebumps. He straddled my waist on both sides with his legs and pushed down lightly. That made me go feverish, a desperate need rising in my lower belly.

"Jimin..." I moaned. That name felt so sweet on my tongue, it just came natural to me.

"Yes babe?'

"Do it already!" I moaned.

He stood up, taking something out from his pocket, and soon there was a ripping sound.

oh.

He hovered above me for a good while, making me wreath on the couch in anticipation.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

"Park Jimin is going to mark you as his" he whispered in a dark, husky voice in my ear as his hands found just the right spot to make my head leave this world.

This was going to be some night.

A/N:

Heh 😈

Vote and comment please!