Nine~Boys

"I still don't get it, how did you ever end up in Park Jimin's apartment, caring for his baby?" Namjoon asked me, as I was folding Min's clothes from the laundry. Jimin was taking a shower while Min was asleep.

"I don't know, I guess fate? There are some things that you just can't explain"

"It's admirable, everything you've done for him"

"Oh please! I did everything for Min"

"Same thing"

"Not really"

"Do you... actually, like him?" he asked out of nowhere.

"What? Hell no!" I blurted out, confused as hell. "Why would you ask that!"

"Sorry" he bent his head and nodded.

"The towels are all used up!!" I heard Jimin behind me, a displeased look plastered on his face.

"Where did you come out from?" I asked, still folding the little pink frocks.

"Shower? Anyway, I'm hungry, get me a sandwich"

"I'm busy?"

"Do that some other time"

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes and got up. Namjoon looked several times between me and Jimin, unable to process the kind of relationship we had.

Here I was, pretending to be a strict office girl with short hair and an outfit like that screamed feminist, still at the same time I was behaving like a typical housewife who whines about doing stuff for her husband but does it anyway.

"I'm confused" he managed.

"I need to talk to you Hyung, let's go out in the balcony"

As they walked towards the balcony, I entered the kitchen and made some sandwiches for both of them. I also prepared some coffee and placed the plates and mugs in a tray. Then I walked towards that small but beautiful balcony that offered a view of the busy road down below and other buildings around.

"And you're still the same guy you were before Min came here. Even yesterday you were making out with that girl in the snooker club. Y/N doesn't deserve this"

Inadvertently, I found myself listening to their conversation.

"We are not in a relationship hyung! She understands that I'm a human and I've my needs, and since she isn't willing to fulfil them, I've to go to other girls. She doesn't mind if I fuck around behind her back because we-are-not-a-thing, okay?"

"How do you know that? Have you asked her?"

"I have told her several times, that she isn't my type"

"How can you even! She has done so much for you! You were a perfect stranger to her, still she stayed only because of your baby! Min's own mother abandoned her, but Y/N stayed for a stranger's baby! Can't you see how beautiful her heart is? And that's not all. She's so smart and sexy and beautiful and... just everything! She's the most perfect girl I've ever seen"

"Then why don't you date her? It'll be actually great for me, Taehyung can take Min, and you can take her..."

"Jimin!" Namjoon roared.

"I got you guys coffee" I knocked on the door, drawing their attention towards me. They stopped glaring at each other and smiled at me. While Namjoon took the tray from my hands, Jimin pulled the little table so it was in a perfect position to sit around.

"Aren't you staying too?"

"No I... I need to... check up on Min"

I lied and dashed towards my room. I didn't know what to feel. Jimin was right. We were not a "thing", we shouldn't be expecting loyalty and stuff like that from each other. But still, a part of me felt betrayed.

Also, knowing what Namjoon thought about me brought a smile to my face. I wished I had met him before Jimin. Why did I have to get stuck with a prick like Jimin who didn't give a rat's fart about me and my emotions? I seriously debated leaving his apartment right then and there, but I was just so attached to Min I knew I was going to die within twenty four hours of not seeing her.

It wasn't for him and Min I was staying anymore. Not because they needed me.

It was for myself. I needed them.

A/N:

Vote for this voteless story and get pretty skin uwu