Audience

The audience is quiet. Their eyes beaming on me as if pretending to be lasers. My legs are so numb that you would think they have stayed in a Chinese knot all day. I cant seem to move. My brain isn't responding, Im a robot.  I don't want to be here. the stage and i have a mutual hatred of each other. To some its like conquering mountains, to others its like stepping on hills, remember the images in your mirror are bigger than they appear. The nine sun's of the universe is here right now. The rays are seeping into my pores, clawing at my sanity. Its as if my flaws are so perfectly displayed, the feature attraction in a museum. The barrier I tried to build up with faded red bricks, but now its fragile    I crave the darkness of the crowded seats. I crave the solitude, where i am sweetly protected and exquisitely covered. The darkness is where i thrive, in front of  light Is where i prepare to die. my worst enemy. Im always ready for a battle,  constantly at war.The time oozes by like a sugary sweet syrup free falling from a silver spoon. This is the worst feeling ever, in this moment  my heart has done  flips. My mind is racing. My emotions are traitors to the group, its been every pride,anger and happiness for themselves. This is the end. My airway is constricted; my lungs are turned off. Asthma was only this bad for me once. I guess this might be a blessing in disguise. Because I want the audience is quiet. They never cared how hard it was to keep the tears below the dam walls. I glance at her, my   center, she nods. I can hear her giving me the encouragement. I swallow, take a deep breath, open my mouth. "Hi. My name is Tye. I rep Westwood. This piece is called audience."