revised 11/15/18

Clank! These parts inside don't seem to work in cohesion. They keep clanging together and sparking. No mechanic wants to truly fix it so they just pour oil and forget about it the same second. Really it's only 20% my fault. 

See, my mama taught me to go after all the dreams. Maybe she talking about me dancing in a field of flowers with the sun bouncing off my skin. What would happen if I choose to follow my nightmares? You know the one where I can't seem to fight this overbearing darkness trying to consume me. She said "baby you gotta stand up for what you believe in." Mommy how can I stand when this obtuse fear of disappointing everyone around me. I'm terrified that I'm going to lose the battle of my self-confidence. I think... nah I KNOW if I try I won't succeed.

 I think I'm just going to listen to my daddy taught me. He showed me you can have the greatest faith and expectation for someone ,but in the end they're going to fail you time and time again. He used to show up so randomly then tell me who I'm supposed to be. Now, he's only staying for the money. I mean of course some part has to love me...

Why else would he stay when he can go see the world with me in the rear view mirror? See my daddy taught let my heart split into two every time he left. My daddy taught me to close off my heart from the world. Well maybe I haven't really learned the completely yet.