Tao's new eyebrow >.< [Pic 1]

Alright, I mostly am putting this up because I told my friend Flowerstripe42 about it and I haven't shown her a picture yet.

Anyway in the media is Tao with his new eyebrow. Oh the little things we fans notice :P

He said the two lines in his eyebrow make him look manly. As you can definatly see in the picture, manlyness doesn't get as manly when you hold a plush lion. Pfft, obviously.

(I know it is hardly visible but you have to be up close to see. I'll probably show you an up-close picture, too.)

But we mostly all know that there was one person in particular that Tao has borrowed the idea from. None other but Yifan. Which is a problem because he just brang back the hurt of losing Yifan to all the fans.

Exo will continue to carry on as 11 only if the fans allow them to. How about we try being supportive? Yifan is still alive and well, there's no reason to worry. I know there is hurt for Yifan's parting and there will forever be, but try to be a little supportive of the group. Yifan's parting was probably a shock to them too. Especally to Tao.

So pop a comment below or something if you want to see a picture of an Exo member of your choice.

Love yah~