1.8 [End](Not Edited)

Beware of wrong typos and grammatical errors.
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
SHORT CHAPTER
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
NOT EDITED
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Guile never thought that his happiness will be destroyed just like that. Jack died.

When an explosion suddenly broke out. Killing all within 5 kilometers radius in Chrome tower. He never knew that this incident that he knew that was bound to happen,kill the man he love. For the first in his life he cried with sorrow. He could have stopped it, he could have save him, he could still be with him. He didn't know better. He let him die.

He cried and cried, hoping that everything was just a dream, that he was still here. But no, Callisto, Emanuele and all the servants watched him cry. It brokes their hearts to see Alister like this. Broken, miserable and hurting. Just as he finally let and love the man, he was taken away from him.

The plot started to move to the climax. Lennox started to exterminate all who is responsible for her sisters death. The island was in chaos, test  subject run rampant everywhere, the clones started to think on their own like humans. Everything is going on Guile's wishes to happen but the price he paid was not something he could afford. This backlash crash him miserably. His hearts bleed, breaking.

Lennox got her revenge, she had the male lead by his side. Her years of planning and research paid for good. She was naturally happy, when her marriage had come a terrible thing happened. Guile ruined their happy ending , he thought that since he was miserable and not happy and since he was their creator, he had the ability to take everything back, to destroy everything that he created. He had gone mad. Another side of him was triggered. The island was destroyed. It self destruct was activated. It burn everything, leaving all into ashes.

Guile watched it, with eyes that so cold, with eyes that looks lifeless. Everything is gone now. What had gone wrong? How did this happened? Does the one who sent him here loathed him this much? Who was he supposed to blame? Is it himself? No..... He wasn't the one to be blamed, he was also a victim. He just did what he had think was right. It's the person who sent him here.... Right.... It was that person.... He killed him... That person must really hate me for making me feel like this.. Right... All of this isn't real... They are not a real person..... Including him. I didn't kill anyone....

Guile felt the burning rage within him. A feeling that he wants to unleash to that person. Want to strangle him or her. He vowed that from this day onwards he will destroy everything that person wants him to do. After, he will find the way-out to the real world and that person pay. 'No one mess with me who gets away with it'.

......

THE END

......

I know this Arc is short. I have so many ideas to put but I end up overheating my memory. So yeah, I'm too lazy to write again. Always lazy. Even editing, I'm too lazy to do it.

I died....

😑😑😑