1: Our Light

{sorry about this but I will be switching from 1st person to 3rd person when writing this chapter as it is my first book on wattpad.}

I Hope you enjoy this shitty fanfiction I have come up with and if you have any advice on how to improve it, I would gladly take it on

Also I do not own any of the pictures that are used in this fanfiction unless specified

Being a hero isn't always as it seems, it also has its dark side. All-might,
or also known as Toshinori Yagi, found that out the hard way.

One day, before All -might became the world's symbol of peace, Toshinori was out on patrol with his mentor Gran Torino, it started off like any normal patrol where you stop pathetic villains from doing the simplest of crime like stealing a woman's bag or vandalizing public building.

You know, the normal stuff.

But thing started to change dramatically when a strong villain took control of over 27 bystanders mind and body's, making them attack and kill anyone and everyone. Time was the hero's worst enemy as the amount of people being controlled increased like it was some sort of virus or plague, anyone that was unfortunately in a 100 meter radius was turned into mindless monsters. And the number of them just kept increasing.

All-might didn't know what hit him until it was to late, he was no longer in control of himself. Only 10 minutes has passed since being affected by this strange quirk and he has killed over 80 innocent civilians, infected or not. Gran Torino tried his best to keep Toshinori at bay but there is a reason why he was named No.1 hero in the future.
An hour later the villain had been subdued and taken away but it wasn't soon enough. In the time space of an hour, Toshinori had killed over 200 innocent civilians. The area was coloured in red while he stand in the middle of it. Bodies laid lifeless on the ground. At the time, Toshinori was only 19, fresh out of UA but this was the last they saw of the hero All-might for the next couple of years.

5 years has passed since then, the incident had been near forgotten. Gran Torino has finally convinced Toshinori to try being a hero again.Taking up the name All-Might once more, Toshinori strived on righting his wrong even if it wasn't his fault. He trained and trained till he reached the top and became the 'Symbol of Peace', a force to be wrecked with.

{Here is an example of my switching}
Another year passes and turning 25, Toshinori still rains supreme. Fight after fight, he destroyed the number of villains and forced all the dangerous villains into hiding. Resulting in crime rates going down and leaving the infamous All-might with a lot of free time. Due to this, he was forced to go out with his close friend Naomasa Tsukauchi. Curse his stupid quirk that makes him a human lie detector! Anyways he found out that I only every do hero work so hear I am, in a club, absolutely bored. That is until I see the absolutely most gorgeous women in the entire world. She had long straight green hair, long slender legs, beautifully big emerald eyes, flawless skin complexion that could rival freshly fallen snow and a smile that just brightens my world.

Unfortunately, Naomasa saw me stearing at her and started to tease me about it. "Toshi, why don't you go talk to her? We both know you TOTALLY have a crush on her"," Wah..ah.. w what are you tt-talking a-about?!" I idiotically answer. "OHH don't try and hid it, go over there and talk or I am going to steal her away from you" Naomasa threatends. "You wouldn't dare!" "try me" I think about his answer,"..................fine" Naomasa smirks with accomlishment. And with that Toshinori finally got up enough courage to walk over and try to talk to her.

Key word, try.

I did Horrible!! I couldn't even form a simple 'hi'! It just came out as a big stutter. It seems I blew my chance since she is just looking at me. I apologise for the disturbance I had caused and was about to walk away, ashamed of myself when I felt a hand lightly grab my arm. I turn around and see it was the beautiful women I tried to talk to. "...umm... hi. My name is Inko, Inko Midoriya. what's yours?" I smile at her with new found confidence. "Toshinori Yagi and sorry about just now, I was kinda nervous" "hehehe....it's alright" "umm... you wanted to talk to me, Yagi-kun?" "please, call me Toshi and I... umm..... y-you just looked to beautiful that I had to talk to you, b-but ..I umm.... haven't had much experience talking with girls" I shyly answer "WHAT! but your so hot and good looking, umm..... imeanyoulookgoodandyourreallymuscular andihightlydougtthatyoudon'thavemuchexperiancewithwomensinceyoursocute" I lost track of what she was saying after that, its like she speed up the muttering. "inko-chan, breath" "Sorry, habbit" "it's alright but I'm not that cute as you think" "Nonsence! here, this is my number. Maybe we can hang and get to know each other since we both have taken a fancy to each other" Hope filled my eyes "REALLY!?" "hehe yeah" "Well then how 'bout next Saturday at Blue Moons café?" "that sounds amazing! Meet at 8am?" " Yeah, see you there" "Bye 👋" " Bye 👋😘" and she left me there embarrassed about the kiss she placed on my cheek.
After standing there like an idiot for a couple of minutes, I look around and see Naomasa by the bar smirking at me like there is no tomorrow. "Sooooo, how'd it go?" " I....got a date for next Saturday" Naomasa abruptly starts choking on his drink while spitting it out all over the floor of the club " How?! What!!??. I didn't think you would get that lucky! " " Well according to her, I'm hot 🔥" "If you say so lover boy"