2: A Different Turn

3rd Pov

It has been 5 years now and Izuku will be finding out if she will be getting a quirk or not.

Izuku Pov
I am so excited, mum said that she has scheduled an appointment with the doctors tomorrow to see if I will be getting a quirk or not! I AM SOO EXCITED! Have I mentioned how excited I am yet? Any who, I wonder what quirk I will get. Will I inheritance my mum's telekinesis or my dad's SUPER strength? Or maybe something entirely new!? Now that would be awesome.

Time Skip
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!
Currently me, mum and dad are all in the waiting room of our family's doctor. Sometimes I wonder how we are able to afford coming to this doctors because of how big and fancy it is but recently I found out that daddy works as a hero and that is how we are able to afford it. "Miss Izuku Yagi Midoriya" spoke a lady wearing a turquoise nurse uniform, "THAT'S ME, THAT'S ME" I jumped around excitedly. "The doctor is ready for you now, dear". Excitedly I follow the nice lady into the doctors room with my parents not far behind.

As I enter the room, I see the doctor sitting in his chair waiting for us. "Why, hello Izuku. What seems to be the problem today" The Doctor teased me like he always did. "We're finding out if I get a quirk today!!" I ecstatically explained. "Really, well then we better get started then". The doctor then took me to get my foot x-rayed to see if I have that useless bone found in my pinkie toe.

After 10 minutes the procedure was finished and the results were in. "Alright, and the results are in. Would you like to see them Izuku?" "OH YES PLEASE!!" I really hope I get a quirk. "Well from what your scan is telling me, you little miss Izuku will be getting a quirk" " YEESSSSS!!! Mom Dad I get a quirk!" "That's amazing sweetie" my mom praised. "Alright, calm down izu. Doctor is there a way to see what type of quirk she will or might be getting? Times has changed since we found out about our quirks" dad asked the doctor "Why yes, we do have something of the sort" spoke the doctor. "What do you mean" question my mother. "The device we have started to use is called a B. D. T which stands for Blood Deenator Test. All you need to do is add a couple of drops of blood from each of you into the device. This then searches for all dominant genes that the child has acquired. From there it find potential quirks that are available for the child to inherit. It then uses a formula to find a realistic percentage of the most likely quirk to manafest" Wow they can really do that?

After 15 minutes, the results were in. "Alright, now from looking at the results we can confirm that your daughter will be getting a strong quirk.
*Telekinesis
*Eternal Beauty
*Fallen Angel
And...wait...WHAT!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! " The doctor started to freak out "What the problem doctor?! Has something happened?" Dad asked worriedly "Why Mr Midoriya, it seems that young Izuku has a 95% chance of getting a quirk that goes by the name Gods Blessing. It is so powerful It could destroy the world if she wanted to. It also seems to be a quirk developed from past trauma which could possibly be from one of the parents which is very rare, only 1 in 2 million does it accure. It will only cause one physical change to happen" During the doctors explanation, I saw dad tense. "And what physical change will that be?" This time it was mum that spoke "Well, I am not too sure what that might be at this moment in time. The only way to find out is when the quirk starts developing.
Is it alright if I give her a full physical inspection?" "Sweetheart, is it alright if the doctor inspects you?" my mum asks me. I don't see anything wrong with that. I nod to my mum and lift my top up. The doctor starts feeling my back first and is inspecting my spine and under my shoulder blade when suddenly I feel some intense pain, the doctor pause for a moment then asks if he can touch that area again which I hesitantly accept. After another 5 minutes of pain, he had some news. "Just as I thought, she has started to develop what feel like wing structure in her back meaning her quirk is indeed Fallen Angel. I'm going to subscribe her special numbing cream and medicine for the pain, the medication should be one in the morning and one before bed. The cream should be applied when ever she starts feeling pain but I think once in the morning and once in the night should be reasonably if she moves a lot when asleep. Also if she starts feeling pain during the day, don't hesitate to put more cream on"