Chapter 1: Where the F!? How the F!?

A/N
Just warning you guys that if you do read this story I will not have a schedule for updates. I update when I can so please be patient with me.

Shit

It feels like I've just been hit by the frickin titanic and then waterboarded in the atlantic.
I didn't know death would hurt this much.

Fuck

Where the Fudge am I even?

I stood up and took in my surroundings. I was in a forrest but it looks weird, like it was painted or something. I felt my head throb and put my hand up against my forehead but stopped when I saw my arm.

It was smooth. Like porcelain smooth and it was deathly pale like a ghost. The strangest thing was that there were no scars from my years of cutting. I stared at my arm confused and tried to stand up.
"Tenshi-sama!! We were looking all over for you!" I turned around to see who it was that called me when i saw a man in a suit running towards me.

I raised my eyebrows when the man stopped infront of me as if it was me he was talking to. He had short brown hair and he was quite attractive. He was followed by another man in all black with black hair and a silver cross hanging around his neck. He was very attractive.

"Tenshi-sama, never run off like that again!! We were worried sick!!" The black haired guy said pointing at me. I looked around and saw no one standing behind me.

He was talking to me.

"I-i'm sorry. It won't happen again." I apologised and quickly covered my mouth with my hand in shock.

My voice had changed. It was alot more sultry and silky.

"Tenshi, is something the matter?" Brownie asked and I held up a finger telling him to hold on and hit myself in the chest as I coughed uncontrolably.

"T-Tenshi-sama?!"

I stopped coughing deciding to test out if my voice was still the same. "Yes, I'm fine." Nope still the same. My pterodactyl screech of a voice was gone.

The guys smiled and brownie grabbed my arm. "Well, that is great to hear! As your bodygaurd I, Tsukune am responsible for your wellbeing!!" He exclaimed happily.

Well he has a weird speech pattern. At least I know his name now.

I gave them a smile. "I'm glad that you think that way Tsukune. Thank you." Might as well play along and see where this takes me.

"Tsukune, stop fooling around. We have to get her inside the academy before nightfall." Black haired dude said taking my wrist as he started leading me towards a car I literally just noticed.

Tsukune panicked and ran towards the car opening the door for us to get in. "Yes sir Karasu sir." He mock saluted causing Karasu to smile a bit.

"Just drive Tsukune." He stated closing the door and soon we were driving again.

I looked around and noticed that everything looked familiar somehow, so I decided to ask Karasu about it. "Hey Karasu, where are we going again?" I asked him as he leaned car seat with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

"You're such a scatter brain Tenshi. We're on our way to Cross academy. We need to hide remember? And why are you calling me by my full name all of the sudden?" He stated not opening his eyes. I recognised Cross academy from one of the anime that I had watched in my time alive. Vampire knight!! Seriously!? Well at least it's not twilight. I became super excited for a second but remembered the reason for us going there was still a mystery to me.

"From who exactly are we hiding, again?" I asked curiously causing Karasu's one eye to open and then he looked at me worriedly leaning forwards on his arms to take a look at me.

"You must have hit your head pretty hard. Remember that all the different races of magical creatures are all after you because of your gift. We chose Cross academy as our hide out because it is so reclusive and hidden."

My gift?

I decided to try and figure that one out for myself and scratched the back of my neck sweatdropping. "Oh yeah, I remember now. I geuss I really did hit my head hard, didn't I?"

He grinned at me and leaned back on the seat again. "You always were a weird one Tenshi. No wonder my wolf side imprinted on your raven side."

Well I geuss that answers the question of what I am then.

🐺🐺🐺

We arrived at the school before the sun started to set and we made it to the Headmaster's office not long after.

Karasu and Tsukune were handeling all the details while I stood to the side pouting with my arms crossed over my chest.

I wanted to be the one to talk to the headmaster, but they said that they were afraid I might let something slip because of my head injury.

"Well Karasu, Tenshi, it is my greatest pleasure to have you here at this institution. My name is Kaine Cross."
The Headmaster mused cheerfully shaking my hand with the utmost enthusiasm.

I inclined my head and picked up my bag. My dusty golden hair falling infront of my bloody eyes. I swiped it away with a swat from my hand and faced the headmaster as I started speaking.

"As are we headmaster. I look forward to attending this academy very much and so does my cousin. We won't let you down." I enthuisiastically stated making my one hand into a fist a big grin on my face.

Karasu glared at me

"Well then, I will expect only the best from you two. Here is a map for you to be able to find your way around the school grounds. My daughter Yuki will be at the Moon dorms right about now so just head over there and ask her to show you around. She's a part of the dissiplinary commitee so you won't be able to miss her." He handed me a piece of paper as he explained which path I should follow. I was about to accept when Karasu ripped it from my hand, smirking at me as I pouted like a child even though were almost the same height.

"Thank you, Headmaster. We will see you later then."

"Oh please, don't call me headmaster. Call me father." He stated jumping on the table with glee on his face as he did a sort of twirl on his desk.

"Okay, see you later...mother."
I giggled running out of the room as I grabbed Karasu's collar pulling him with me.

I heard Kaine anime crying in the background telling me how mean I was. I regret nothing.

🌑🌑🌑