Chapter 4:🙌Family reunion!! Whoop whoop!!🎩

Hi everyone. Sorry this took so long. Please let me know what you think of the story.

The second transformation was worse than the first and I ended up sobbing in Karasu's lap as he tried to take the pain away like I had done for him. He rocked me back and forth as I twisted and changed.
"Shhh, shhh. Everything will be okay Tenshi. Just breathe, concentrate on my voice."

I dug my nails into his shirt drawing blood but he did not cringe or move. I whimpered. He stayed completely still only moving his mouth as he talked to me. "I know it hurts but after your first full moon you will be fine. Everything will be fine." He soothed patting my hair as I cried into his chest. He held me tighter to him as I sobbed even though sweat and tears ran down my face.

I couldn't have asked for a better friend in this world.

I don't know for how long we sat there as he held me but eventually I had passed out.

Another wave of pain ripped through me just before the darkness consumed me...

***

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE COUSINS!!?" Once I had woken up I found that I couldn't move at all. Everything hurt from the night before like I had done some intense exercise and every muscle protested and cried out in pain as I lay confined to the bed.

I wanted to go to the headmaster to tell him I couldn't come to school, but someone beat me to it. Karasu had been so kind as to inform the headmaster that I was bedridden and would not be attending classes today.

I would have hugged him if he hadn't dropped an enourmous bomb and told me that my cousins are coming to visit me. I had somehow rolled off of the bed in my panic and landed ungracefully on the floor.
"Yes Tenshi, you have several cousins. Only Ryusaki and Yuuta will be enrolling at the school though . They will be arriving tomorrow night and Tsukune will also come to the academy, he insisted on enrolling. How do you,not know this?" He stated sitting in the dull wooden chair next to my bed. Karasu had stayed by my side the entire night.
The chair brought my attention to the rest of the room which was also dull and dreary. This place needs makeover.

"I must have hit my head pretty hard the other day. My memory is a bit fuzzy. So this Ryusaki and Yuuta, are they also ravens?" I asked rubbing my head and struggling to crawl back into bed.

"Technically no. Being called a raven is not a title only one species can take although it is mostly used by demons and fallen angels who seek revenge on evil. But a raven is born when the spirit of a wolf seeks out that of another being that being initially will bond with that of the wolf and they will seek out and destroy the evil together. Although the wolf has heightened physical senses it does not possess the ability to see into someone's soul. A raven's job initially is to seek out evil souls and lead the wolf to it so they both may destroy it together."

Well that was one hell of a monologue.

"Oh okay, so then what are Rusaki and Yuuta?"

"They are princes of hell. You may know them by their christian given names. Asmodeus(Lust) and Mammon(Greed)." (Any guesses on which is which😋)

Holy shiznits!

"So my cousins are basically the seven deadly sins?"

"Yes."

Holy shiznits!!

"So I have five other cousins. What are their names?"

"Lucifer(Pride); Leviathan(Envy); Beelzebub(Gluttony); Satan(Wrath) and Belphegor(sloth)."

"Whoah Whoah whoah!! Lucifer and Satan are my cousins!?"

"Yes."

"Holy shiznitz!!!"