Chapter 2:🌸Kiss kiss Fall in Blood🌸

We made it to the moon dorms not soon after and I am pretty proud to say that I didn't even need a map to get there. Mostly because of the screaming fangirls but I still made it.

As we got closer I heard Yuki trying to keep the day class students away from the gate.
"GET BACK!!!" Yuki shouted while blowing her whistle. I covered my ears. "That's not fair you just wanna keep the night class to yourself Yuki!" A fangirl yelled at her and I looked at Karasu shrugging. We decided to help because I would never wish death by fangirl on anyone. I am one I should know what they are capable of.

The gates opened not long after that and the girls immediatly lined up. They looked like something out of Ouran Highschool hosts club, only not as welcoming and less cherry blossom petals to choke on. The first voice I heard was none other than Aidou Hanabusa.

"Hello my lovelies. Have you all come to shower me with your love and affection?"

"IDOL!!" The fangirls yelled making me cover my ears. I forgot about that damn super hearing. Ugh, this was going to be a pain getting used to. I looked over and saw that Karasu was in exactly the same position. When the fangirls started moving closer almost squishing me I lost it.

"IF YOU GIRLS DON'T GET A GRIP AND LEAVE THE NIGHTCLASS IN PEACE RIGHT NOW, I'LL RIP YOUR THROATS OUT!!"

Aah there's the pterydactyl screech I missed so much. Geuss it only shows when I'm mad.

Needless to say everyone was shocked and the fangirls were so scared that they lined up again not saying a word and hung their heads in shame.

I huffed and crossed my arms holding my head high. "That's better. Now you may praise them or whatever it is you guys do, but in moderation and no screaming. There is no need for yelling your lungs out. I am pretty sure the others can hear you just fine. Understood?"

"Understood." They chorused nodding thier heads in silence. I smiled at my little display of control and stepped aside.

"Then you may proceed." I looked over at Yuki and she blew the whistle for them to start again and they did but with alot less screaming and pushing. I was very proud of myself as I walked over to Zero and Yuki with Karasu at my tail. He was also being crowded by his own little ring of fangirls. He was almost hotter than Kaname so I didn't really blame them. I did shoo them away so he could walk with me though. They were terrified of me now.

"Hello, you must be Zero and Yuki. My name is Tenshi and this is my cousin Karasu. We are the new day class students." I stated cheerfully shaking both their hands. Zero had a strange look on his face when he looked at Karasu.

Yuki, although she is very naive in the anime she is also very friendly and accomodating. "Oh so you are the new students the headmaster was talking about. Welcome to Cross Academy. When I'm done here I will be sure to give you a full tour of the grounds."
She gave me a big smile which I returned, but it faded when Zero walked over to Karasu and sniffed him. I am not even lying, he sniffed him.

Zero pulled a face. Before he could say anything I felt something drape over my shoulders and two blue eyes suddenly crossed my vision.

"And who might you be? You smell delicious." Aidou took some of my hair in his hands while his other arm was still draped over my shoulder. I pushed him away slightly and unhooked his arm from my neck.

"Thank you Aidou, but I'm not really into the whole Ouran Higschool hosts club thing you got going on. But to answer your question My name is Tenshi and I am the new day class student along with my cousin Karasu."
I pointed to Karasu who was frowning at Hanabusa when Hanabusa also walked over and sniffed him.

"You smell like a dog." He said with a dimwitted look on his face causing me to sweat drop and facepalm. Karasu frowned stepping closer to Hanabusa trying to be intimidating.