Chapter 6:❤️This Chocolate Has A Truth Filled Centre🍫

A/N
First of all I'd love to say thank you to my lovely readers. I'd never imagine that I'd get so many people reading my story. I am honestly amazed and very grateful for all you guys. Also I decided to treat you by putting up pictures of Tenshi and Karasu's transformations so enjoy!!

 Also I decided to treat you by putting up pictures of Tenshi and Karasu's transformations so enjoy!!

Tenshi's POV

Tenshi's POV

I walked through the sun dorms trying to locate Zero to try and talk to him about today. I figured he'd be by the kitchen from what I could remember from the show so I stuck with that direction.

I heard chopping and humming as I walked past the kitchen which was the only light left on in the place. Peeking around the corner I saw Yuki, a determined look in her eye as she chopped and melted the chocolate for Kaname. "First you chop it up. A token of my appreciation." She was so happy making chocolate for someone that was honestly not good enough for her. Gurl you deserve more than that egotistical prick.

My head snapped in the opposite direction when I heard steps and thumps coming down the hall and I saw Zero in front of me in pain as he tried to support himself against the hall wall to no avail.

I ran towards him trying to help him up but he pushed me away whirling around, a wild look in his glowing red eyes. "Stay away from me?!" He yelled as he collapsed against the wall again. I simply walked back over and put his arm over my shoulders not bothering to hear the colourful words he was using on me.

Kaien saw our little predicament as he appeared from his dark little dimension that he just pops out of and ran over to help me carry Zero's weight. "Tenshi, maybe you should leave him to me. It's dangerous to be around him now."

I brushed off his comment continuing to drag Zero as Kaien grabbed his other arm. "It's fine Headmaster. I've dealt with a lot worse and I actually think I might be able to help him with this."

His face was shocked for a second before he nodded and addressed Zero. "Ignoring your hunger and running away won't change what's happening. I don't know why you insist on pushing yourself to the limit like this." He scolded his finger right in Zero's face.