Chapter Three- Half Attack (Part Two)

"Finally, I can play~"

Tomu-chan said I can go stop Kacchan and the rest now, but I'm interrupted by a loud noise.

It rung over the whole dome, and it was coming from the speaker. I had my super-hearing on so I could hear if someone was coming and if Tomu-chan needed help.

I hold my hears tightly, attempting to block out the noise, and the speaker announces, "Villains, if you do not leave soon, we will capture the villain hiding in the forest area. I repeat, we will capture the villain hiding in the forest area. If you care about your fellow villains and don't want your numbers to decrease, I propose you leave."

If it was any other villain, we probably would've discarded their message, but that was me they were talking about.

Once the speaker turns off, I let go of my ears and start thinking.

They can't possibly know it's me, or else they would've approached me, they probably know that someone is here that is of their ranks.

Now I can't even come out, since they have their eye on me and will probably attack me, and I also turned off my super-hearing, just in case the speaker turns on again.

If I wore my everyday outfit, then I could've avoided them seeing my face with my hood.

While I'm thinking of more possibilities to escape, Kuro appears, and I sigh, knowing that I can escape without being seen.

{<>}<>}<>}

I slam down the glass hard on the bar, earning the bar table a few cracks but the glass untouched.

"It wasn't your fault, there was no other way it could've happened." Kuro tries to assure me.

"Still, we missed our only chance, they'll probably take extra measures now."

"But remember, what does that do? We have you anyways."

I'm still angry, "I'm going out."

Kuro nods, and I head out while putting on my green sweatshirt and hood that has two bunny ears, also looking on my cell to see who's next on my list to kill.

I look around to see where they're most commonly spotted, and I eventually spot them.

I look around to see if there's any heroes, and I don't see anyone.

I approach the person, smiling, maybe I'll have some fun now.

I decide if I should go subtle or if I should cause some panic, and I decide to go with the second option, Master doesn't really care which one I do.

I start tailing the person a bit, then pull out my knife, though before I can stab him, someone screams and I'm quickly pinned down by someone.

The person I was about to kill looks down at me horrified and runs off.

My head is faced down, and the person who's pinning my down can't see my face but is crushing my nose.

"Who are you? Just another villain? But normal villain's don't really kill with weapons like that. Are you in the League of Villains?" A rather bored voice asks.

I don't reply, just in case if someone recognizes my voice.

They just had to ruin my time out.

I kick them off, and I start running, and they attempt to grab me with some white strings but I touch them and they disintegrate.

I realize who it is, Eraser Head.