Chapter Nine- Mission Failed

"Tomu-chan? What are you doing here? What is All Might doing here?"

"I lost, okay, shut up. He forced me and Kurogiri to take you here."

"Kuro-chan?"

"I'm sorry Deku, but he could've died right there."

My plans, they're being ruined, no, this isn't how I wanted everything to go. And it's all because of that stupid All Might's fault.

"All Might..."

"Hm?"

"All Might..." I run at him, and he let's go of Tomu and punches me when I come near, but at the last second I teleport behind him, and I punch him with One for All, and with my paralyzation.

All the other students look shocked, and All Might is about to transfer into his weak form.

Next comes Dabi and Toga through the portal Kuro-chan kept open.

"Deku! Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Toga asks while running up to me, hugging me around my waist.

"Don't worry Toga-chan," I say while patting her head, "Just the opposite~"

Toga is kind of cute, but I don't really love her, I'll just use her to my advantage, and it would be bad to get her on my bad side.

Then more people come through the portal that damn Kuro hasn't closed.

It's Eraserhead, followed by the whole rest of the class.

"Tch, the monsters couldn't get the job done..." I mumble, and Toga looks up at me, and she stands up, "Dekuu, do you want me to kill them for you~"

"No no, I'll kill them myself."

I see Uraraka looking at Toga mad, and we make eye contact, and I smile at her, and she looks away.

"Let's go Kuro-chan, we won't stand a chance once the pros come."

"Yeah Deku's right," starts Dabi, "Anyways most students have been killed, it was no problem, I didn't even have to use my quirk that much, most of my squad annihilated them."

"Well I guess, but are you sure Izuku? Don't you want to kill them?" Tomu asks.

I sigh, "I did, but I also don't want to get caught either."

"Ok then, let's go."

First Tomu-chan goes through the portal, then Dabi.

"Coming Deku?" Toga-chan asks.

"Yup~"

She goes through the portal, and I look back, most of them are injured.

"Wait Deku!"

"What Kacchan?"

"This isn't you! Come back to us!"

"And why would I want to do that?"

And with that I head through the portal, and it closes behind me.

{<>}<>}<>}

"Well that mission was a fail."

"Oh really Dabi?" I respond, I'm playing around with my usual red drink.

"We'll have other chances Izu-chan~" Toga replies.

"We might have other chances, but I wanted to kill them now." I groan.

"Don't complain you brat." Tomu-chan responds.

"Whatever, but what are we going to do next?"

Tomu looks at Kuro, and then looks back at me.

"We want you to convince Katsuki Bakugo to join us, the League of Villains."