Chapter Five- Deku's Attack and New Faces

"There he is," I whisper to myself, and I try to head over to them, putting weight on one foot then the other.

Thankfully, this time we're alone, so there's no one to interfere.

I pull out my knife, and I stab their back while they're not looking.

"Ahah~"

I hear a scream behind me, "More prey~"

I start staggering towards the woman, and while I am a few more bystanders pass by, and so I just run at all of them, and start killing them one by one.

"Blood blood blood!~ Ahaha~"

I couldn't stop, it was addicting, and a good addiction, a fun one.

"Kill kill kill!"

I think fifteen minutes has passed, and I've killed about fifty people, this sure was fun.

I'm about to run out into the street to kill more people, but then I feel a hand cover my mouth, "That's enough for today," it's Tomu.

I try struggling against his grip, I just want to kill more people, what's wrong with that?

Kuro then takes us back to the lair, and puts me on my bed, "Next time you wake up, be ready to kill All Might, though you won't be waking up till a while."

I slowly fade into sleep, I feel so tired, I've used so much energy and the stamina I've had left, and now that the adrenaline is gone, I fall asleep.

{<>}<>}<>}

"Izukuu, wake up, it's really boring around here and you're the only entertaining one."

I groan, and clutch my head, I feel much better, and more sane, "How long have I been out?"

"About a week."

"A week?!" I bolt up.

"W-what about killing All Might?"

"We'll talk about that later, but first, you may want to see this," Tomu then proceeds to turn on the TV in my room with the remote he was holding, and this is what the news had:

Today, a villain attacked and killed over fifty people. We have heard that Eraser Head previously fought him right after the U.A incident. We think the suspect may be wearing a green sweatshirt with two bunny ears on the hood. I repeat: he is wearing a green sweatshirt, and is also short.

"Whatever, I don't really care, if someone tries to come at me, I'll just kill them, no biggie."

"Of you're not concerned, I guess I wouldn't be either, anyways you probably shouldn't be getting up, you have training to do in about an hour, so be prepared for that."

"Of course, and before you go, tell me what are the plans for killing All Might."

{<>}<>}<>}

I stretch out my arms, "Ah I hate training, but it's a good exercise."

I start stretching more, and ask Tomu, "So when are we going to kill All Might and the rest of the students again? Tomorrow?"

"Yup, the students will be a good exercise, and then the workout would be killing All Might."

"Sounds fun~" I giggle, then start skipping away, like a little girl, but more... insane.

{<>}<>}<>}

"We have some people we want to introduce you to."

"Hm?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

Tomu then tells the two to come out,

"I'm Toga, let's be friends, okay Deku?~" The blond girl says after a little pause at the beginning, from her staring at me in admiration.

"And I'm Dabi," the guy states rather boringly.

"Nice to meet you two, Tomu-chan has told me a bit about you two, and call me Izuku here, but when we're battling call me Deku."

"Of course Izu!" Toga says, running up to me and giving me a hug.

Seems like this Toga girl likes me, but it's fine, it'll work out for me, I could use her to my hearts content then.