Chapter 2 the lone samurai

Yuto is on the battlefield as he is cutting off an enemy's head one of his men say that they are going to retreat because the General has fallen.

Yuto: then go you cowered's I'm having way to much fun killing to worry about some general who can easily be replaced.

He says with a sadistic smile.

Soldier: But sir!!

Yuto: leave!!! Go back to Master Nobunaga you failures I will die before I run away
Then yuto turns around back to the battlefield and says

Yuto: ahahaha this way I love war too much hehe.

He says with a crazy smile and runs back and stabbed the first enemy he slices the neck and then the second enemy runs to cut Yuto down and then Yuto turns his face torewds enemy standing in front of him then the enemy falls to ground. Ponting his finger above Yuto and then the enemy soldier screamers Oni. And Yuto looks at the soldier with a confused look on his face as he mindlessly cuts the enemy soldier's head off.

Yuto: they must be turning into cowards well I geses if there going to run I might as well go back to Master Nobunaga.

(A/N)
And this is the oni that the enemy  saw

Then when Yuto turned around to leave the battlefield he saw what that enemy soldier was talking about

Then when Yuto turned around to leave the battlefield he saw what that enemy soldier was talking about. The oni then swings his club at Yuto he quickly dodges it. Then he uses the katana in his left hand and stabs it in the oni's foot it then screams in pain. and then Yuto cuts off it's right hand and then the oni oni punches Yuto flew 2 feet away. and then he got up with a wicked smile and said.

Yuto: hmmm finally someone who can give me a fight.

The oni then rip's out the katana and started to charge and Yuto took a right guard stance. And waited for the oni to get close enough and then he side steps the charging oni and as Yuto dodges the oni he cuts. The back of it's heel and then Yuto jumps on it's back to finish it off Yuto jab's the oni in the neck 3 times and then he cuts off the oni's other hand to make sure it was dead it made no sound came from the oni so Yuto sees the sake he thinks if it was a human sized sake. Gord he would take it but it's not so he Then walk's off the battlefield as Yuto is just getting to Lord Nobunaga's city. Yuto sees the house burning but all the wounded soldier's dead and some were ripped open and the guard's were all dead and ripped into piece some were half eatin and Yuto saw his lord Oda Nobunaga hanging from top of his gate and then Yuto remember's that his daughter and son are in the city and then Yuto quickly opens the city gates to run to his home. all the other homes were burning and the shops were as well some homes were not burned down if they wern't  burnd down then the inside of them were ripped body's of women and children. and the old and they were dead in the street's and the site of the dead citizens Yuto was hoping his children were alive the more he thought of them he started to cry. And when he got to his home the door was broke down and then when he goes inside he is horrified at what he sees.
And what he sees is a demon eating his daughter and the only remains of his son was a head with a permanent scream on his face. And then the demon drops his daughters half eaten corpse. and then runs over to Yuto witch then he punches the demon in the face and then runs outside to save
His life but soon as he steps one foot outside is back leg gets chopped off and the demon then falls to the ground and as the demon is crawling away. and as it does so it begs for it's life then Yuto beats the demon to death with his bear hands as he dose the demon continues to beg for its life but Yuto is no longer capable of being calm again. And when Yuto finally stops his hart is filled with nothing but rage and hatred he Then walk's to his dead daughter and son and crys in misery and pain and then he walks outside enraged at what he has seen so he Then fows to kill every demon and oni.

(A/N)
And this is the demon that Yuto killed.

(A/N)And this is the demon that Yuto killed

Then Yuto sets out too kill more Damon's.

Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter is the templar.