Chapter 3 Jerusalem The Unholy Land

Joseph is on a horse with the other templar Knight's getting ready to take Jerusalem before that Joseph and the other templar's pray and then the Bishop rides out in front of the templar army. and says we stand forth to reclaim the holy city Jerusalem but a army of hairtc's stand in our path to the holy kingdom today thay will know that there is only one God today we shall send those hairtc's to hell were thay belong for Christ for God for the holy land of God then the entire templar army shouts Deus vult.

Templar Army: Deus vult!! Deus vult!! Deus vult!! Deus vult!!!!

Then the bishop says.

Bishop: Charge!!!!!!!!

The templar army thunderous stamped can be herd from Jerusalem.
The templar army clashes with the Turkish army the first line of the templar army pushes through the first and second lines of the Turkish army then splits in to two to surround the templar's but that plan fails the moment they divided there forces the templar army dose the exact same thing. Joseph then grabs a spear as he is chasing the General of the Turkish army runs in fear and then Joseph throws the spear in the General's back then he falls to ground.
And then Joseph gets off of his horse and then walk's over to the General and rip's the spear out of the General's back and then then pleads for Joseph to spare his life but Joseph says nothing he then rolls the General over and says.

Joseph: You are an enemy of God there forth you are an enemy of me as well now to hell were tho belongs.

He says in such a cruel tone of voice and shows no mercy as he draws his sword and cuts the man's head off and then after Joseph dose so he then puts his sword's blead in to the sand and puts the helt of his sword to his head and gets onto one knee and prays. And then Joseph gets back on his horse and go's back to the rest of the templar army and when he gets there he gets off of his horse ones more and walk's to the bishop with the General's head when the bishop turns to Joseph and as he dose he neels and holds the General's head out.

Bishop: You have done well my son god is proud of you he is proud of all of us what is your name my son.

Joseph: It is Joseph your holynes.

Bishop: your name is Joseph then you are truly bleased.

Then the Bishop then order' s the army to go inside of Jerusalem and stay there to protect the innocent.

Joseph and the rest of the templar army March into Jerusalem and the people are cheering for the templar army and there victory.

Several hours later it is 7:23 pm

Joseph and severalother templar Knight's are on watch in cases the Turks attack but the Turks didn't attack something more sinister attack's in stead Joseph sees one of the knight's fall off of the wall Joseph then runs to see why he fell and when he gets there he sees that he did not fall he was yanked off by a demon.

(A/N)
This is what the demon looks like.

(A/N)All the lower demons are going to look like this

(A/N)
All the lower demons are going to look like this.

Then Joseph pull's out then his sword and then stabbed the demon in the mouth and watches it fall all the way down. Then you hear a woman scream in terror Joseph go's to see what the cos of the scream and then you see more imp's in the street's of Jerusalem and then you signal the fire that Jerusalem is under attack by Damon's and Joseph see no one on the walls to signal fire then he sees he is the only person alive on the wall Joseph quickly runs to wake up the rest of the templar army but you see that they are all dead then Joseph sees it is time to leave but before he can finish what he thinking he is grabed Joseph by the shoulder and thrown back form were he was standing by a big demon.

(A/N)
And this is what the demon looks like

Joseph then land's on a pile of the citizens of Jerusalem and as Joseph is getting up he sees a child covered in the blood of his mother walking through the streets crying for his mother then Joseph sees an imp jump on the child and starts ripping...

Joseph then land's on a pile of the citizens of Jerusalem and as Joseph is getting up he sees a child covered in the blood of his mother walking through the streets crying for his mother then Joseph sees an imp jump on the child and starts ripping the child open.

Joseph: God give me the strength to kill the evil that stands before me.

Then Joseph runs toward's the demon that throw him and then the demon turns around to get a spear to the eye and then the demon stumble's back then Joseph plunges his sword into the demon' s foot and the. The demon screams in pain and now sees the opportunity to rip the spear out of the demon's eye. He does and then he jab's the spear in the other eye then Joseph slices the back of the Damon's heel bring it too it's knees once. More then he goes to the front and rip the spear out of its eye and before Joseph kill's the demon he says.

Joseph: This is the holy city of Jerusalem.

And then he stabs the demon forehead and the demon then falls to the ground and then Joseph walk's over to the imp that is still riping the child in pieces the imp looks at Joseph who is standing in front of it Joseph then cuts off the imp's head and then he says prayer for the child.

Joseph: God place watch over this child's soul and over my Brother's of the Templar Knight's.

He then stand's up and grab's a horse and shield a leave's Jerusalem to new land's.

Next chapter is the two Vikings
And I hope you guy's enjoy this story so far.