Bucky x Stark's Daughter!Reader (Teen AU - T or D) *TEASER*

A/N - it's been a minute!! school is almost over and these last few weeks have been insane with finals coming up but soon enough (20ish days!!) i'll be back on a regular update schedule :) 

Word Count: 279

Warnings: none

--

"Hey Rogers! Get over here." Bucky shouted as he pulled away from Y/n, ready to greet his friend.

Steve hopped off the bench and smiled as he walked over to meet the couple.

"Hey I hope it's okay I invited some other people-" Steve paused, "It's just Bruce, Nat, and Thor." 

"What no hello?" Bucky laughed. 

Steve smiled, "Hi Y/n." 

Y/n smiled back and greeted the small blond boy in front of Bucky and herself, noting the contrast between the two boy's appearances; though their loyal spirits were more or less the same.  

Bucky rolled his eyes playfully, very much in the mood to tease Rogers; "Classic Steve. Saying 'hi' to the pretty girls but not me. Some friend." 

Steve pushed his shoulder, returning the playful banter.

"Well, I hope it's okay I opened our park meet up to the rest of the crew. They're on there way." Steve said looking around the park as if he expected the rest of their guests to arrive any minute. 

"When do you think they'll get here?" Y/n asked, wondering if she'd be allowed to stay out past dark.

"Within the next twenty or thirty minutes I hope, I mean none of them live that far." 

hey sorry this isn't a full update i just really don't feel inspired right now, but I plan to finish this and upload the full version as soon as i can!! sorry guys!! :')