005|WYATT OLEFF

[requested]
wyatt oleff

SOME DAY IN THE SUMMER

"just push one foot forward, then the other and keep repeating the steps i told you bef- and, you've fallen... again" martha said as she put her hand out to pick up her friend, who sucks at rollerskating. "i see some progress. not enough, but... but some" she said with a slightly sarcastic tone before letting
out a laugh.

sophia laughed as well before standing up. the two walked over to the side walls where you could hold on. "you're not very good at this" she told sophia with a small laugh before skating alongside her. sophia held onto the wall, still occasionally
falling down to her knees.

"you're literally holding onto the wall, how are you still falling?" martha said confusedly before shaking her head and continuing to skate around. "cute kid, your type. three o clock!" martha yelled out before shoving sophia a little, making her fall back again. she landed on her back.

"i didn't know you were that weak" martha said before pulling her up from the ground. a boy suddenly skated over, helping sophia up by lightly holding onto her shoulder before she grabbed onto the sides again. "thank you" she told him as she fixed her hair, which had gotten everywhere. "my friend over here isn't a good teacher" sophia said as she softly glared at martha before laughing a little.

martha defensively put her hands up. "imma go over there" she said before quickly skating over to the other side of the skating rink. "i can teach you, if you want" the sweet boy said to her.

"really?" sophia said as a smile lit up her face. "i mean, yeah-yeah sure. if you want to, i guess" she said with a small shrug as she tried to play it off cool. she leaned against the wall, then tripped. she fell backwards again as some hair fell over her face. she moved it back before the boy helped her up, then began to "skate" with him while holding onto the boys hand.

"look at my feet" the boy told sophia as he softly skated around, pushing one foot first against the floor, then the other. sophia began to push her feet, which caused her to loose her balance instead. she fell once again, but this time on top of the boy.

"what's your name anyway?" she asked the boy as she realized he hasn't said one thing about his name. she moved away from the awkward position she had fallen in, which was on top of him. "im- im actually spiderman" he said while laughing before getting up, picking sophia up with him. "you're crazy." she laughed, enjoying the moment. "now for real, what's your name?" she asked again.

"i'm wyatt" he said with a toothy smile. "that's a nice name" sophia told him as she tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear. "what about you?" wyatt asked as he softly skated around her in circles. "oh," she said as she turned around to face him. "i'm sophia" she said with an even bigger smile.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"so.. like this?" sophia asked before letting go of wyatt's hand, then slowly skated away, but not too far. after realizing how good she was doing, she turned around in excitement. wyatt skated towards her, and hugged her happily. "yes yes! like that" he said before pulling away.

"you actually taught me something, unlike my friend who ran off with... some other kid" sophia said as her eyes wandered around the room. she shook it off before smiling back at the boy. "thank you wyatt!" she said happily before hugging him again.

wyatt smiled before hugging her back. "no problem, love" he said awkwardly. his voice cracked a little.
"s-sorry, i'm just a little nervous" he said before nervously pulling away from the hug. he scratched his neck while looking down at the ground. "wait why? did i do something?" sophia asked, slightly scared that she might've done something to make wyatt, her new friend, uncomfortable.

"no, no, it's not that. it's just that- i've never actually hugged a pretty girl like you" he said as a smile rose to his face once again. he looked up at sophia, and felt confident again, like when he offered to teach her to skate. "wait, you-you think think that i'm... pretty?" sophia asked in a confused tone while nervously laughing. "i've never been called pretty before... especially by a boy" she said softly as she looked up at him.

so many things began rushing through her head, like the idea of this whole thing being a prank and that wyatt didn't actually think that she was pretty. "well, then i'm happy to be the first boy to call you pretty, because news flash, you are. you're really pretty and today has by far been an amazing day so if you don't mind, id like to have your phone number." he said with a big and confident look.

"um.. yeah, yeah. sure" she said with a smile before
grabbing wyatt's phone, and typing in her number.

new contact

sophia🤩
xxx-xxx-xxxx