009|JAEDEN LIEBERHER

"fuck, why is she here?" jaeden asked as he jumped up from his spot of the couch and rolled his eyes. "because she's part of the cast, jaeden, don't be a fucking jerk" wyatt said as he welcomely scooted over and patted the seat next to him.

jaeden and lottie never had a good friendship. the two always hated each other ever since they met. it all started with jaeden. he absolutely hated lottie. why? no body really knows but him. people think it's because he's jealous of her popularity. others say it's because he actually loves her.

"i don't want him here either" lottie said as she shot a glare towards jaeden before taking her spot on the couch. "hey, you— don't be a jerk too" jack said to her before chuckling softly. "why do you guys hate each other anyways?" jack asked, genuinely interested in what they said.

"because jaeden started it!"
"because lottie started it!"

the two yelled out at the same time. the cast stayed quiet. "well, neither of you are leaving" finn said as he pulled jaeden down and grabbed him so that he wouldn't leave, while wyatt held onto lottie's shoulders. "see? isn't this fun? we're hanging out TOGETHER. as a CAST" jack said as he began to smile softly.

"yeah. sure" lottie said as she rolled her eyes.
"i can't believe i'm gonna have to kiss that" jaeden said, emphasizing the word that. he didn't notice but he was blushing a little bit.
he couldn't help it.

"final scene; bill and beverly kiss." the director yelled out, looking at the script as he sat behind the camera. "Cmon Jaeden and Lottie!" he called out, noticing that the two kids weren't here.

lottie was standing in front of jaeden, staring at the ground. "i don't wanna do this" she said anxiously. "me neither but— at least we're getting payed for it" jaeden said before walking off, letting out a small sigh.

"AND.. ACTION" the director called out as filming began.

beverly sat next to bill, neither of the two speaking much. "you all packed for Portland?" bill asked as he turned towards her and admired her beauty. "yeah pretty much." beverly said as she turned towards him from an awkward pause.

"i'm going tomorrow morning." she added. "how long will you be gone?" bill asked, not wanting her to be gone for too long. "my aunt says I can stay for as long as I want." beverly said, smiling a bit more. bill smiled back before looking back down at the floor. he didn't want her to leave at all

"just so you know, i never felt like a loser when i was with you" beverly said as she turned towards bill and smiled softly. bill smiled back, hoping to finally be able to make a move. "i gotta go" she said as she stood up from the log she was sitting on and looked back at bill.

"i'll see you around." beverly said, thinking that those would be their last words. bill let out a small sigh before staring back at the ground, feeling a bit sad about the whole thing. he thought for a few seconds before realizing. he could never see her again, and he loves her.

before beverly was out of sight, bill jumped up from his seat and ran towards beverly at his full speed. he couldn't just let her go like that.
he grabbed beverly's arm and pulled her towards him, gently turning her. he hesitated for a second before pressing his lips against beverly's.

lottie who was playing beverly was completely shocked, and was clearly too shocked to kiss jaeden who was playing bill, back.

bill pulled away, a small frown upon his lips when he realized beverly didn't kiss back. beverly smiled at him before placing her hand on his cheek and pulling him towards her, kissing him this time. she slowly moved her lips against his for a few seconds before pulling away.

"bye" she said to him with a small smile before running off. bill watched as she ran off, a small smirk forming on her lips.

"AND CUT! Nice scene everyone!" the director called out before lottie ran to her dressing room. she can't believe that she just kissed her rival. jaeden followed, feeling a bit bad.

"lottie, open up" jaeden said from outside of her trailer while knocking softly. lottie let out a sigh before unlocking the door and running over to her couch. "i can believe i actually kissed you" she said, feeling a bit weird about it.

"y-yeah, it actually wasn't that bad" jaeden said as he rubbed his neck nervously. a small smirk grew on his lips as lottie looked up at him. "is this your way of telling me you like me?" she asked, feeling a bit nervous, but good at the same time

"y-yeah i guess so. i was mean because.. i didn't know how to act. i was just— shy.. and nervous" jaeden said as he sat down on the chair beside lottie. "i thought you hated me" she said as she shed a small tear.

"i don't hate you, i could never hate someone like you" jaeden said before placing his hand on her back, and slowly caressing her shoulder. "i love you.. a-a lot" he said, starting to blush a bit. "i love you too, jaeden" lottie said before leaning over and hugging him.

"should've told you this earlier" jaeden said as he tightened his grip on lottie. "but i really do like you." he said before pulling away from the hug and kissing lottie again.

this time, both of their lips moved in sync instead of just one of them. lottie pulled away, placing her hand onto jaeden's cheek like in the movie. she smiled at him.

"love you"