Krisho:Bad Daddy, Nice Daddy [A/F]

Where Junmyeon disapproves of his daddy's closeness to a certain friend.
I would describe it as a short but sad-ish story.

Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby why did you do that today?
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:Do what daddy???
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby....
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:Daddy I seriously have no idea what I did wrong!
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Are you sure baby?
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:Yes daddy, I have no idea!
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Why did you bite Tao?
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:Because he was being WAY to close to MY daddy!
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Bunny we've talked about this!
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:But daddy😩
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby you need to apologize to him!
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:But Why was he so close to daddy?
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby he's just a close friend!
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:Do close friends hold hands,kiss, and act all lovey dovey?
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby we were just joking around
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:Yeah sure 😒
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby.....
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:I'm not talking to you
Baby_Bunny🐰💖💖💖:I'm going to Baek's house bye 👋🏻
Daddy🇨🇳🇨🇳💖💖💖:Baby!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris P.O.V
I sighed knowing that he's probably going to be ignoring me for the rest of the day.Or week.Maybe I'll just call Tao or Chanyeol."Hey Chanyeol can we talk?"
"Yeah sure, about what?"
"Well remember at the reunion?"
"Yeah, What about it?"
"Well Suho saw me and Tao getting a little too close and he got really jealous and bit him."
"Damn the Bunny is back at it again!"
"Did you just call my boyfriend Bunny?"
"Um...no....?"
"Mhm Yeah sure you didn't."
"Well anyways, what did you do about it?"
"Well I was explaining to him that he shouldn't do stuff like that and kinda got mad at him then he complained threw a fit and is apparently at you and Baek's house now."
"Oh so that's why he was crying."
"Wait What?!"
"Well Kris not to be rude but your kind of a bitch a of a boyfriend sometimes."
"What do you mean?"
"Well first off you let people get waaaay too close to you." "You don't tell them your in a relationship because you don't mind if they do anything." "And lastly you kinda don't really pay attention to Suho." "I mean seriously at the reunion he was just sitting in a a chair having painfully sad eyes while drinking his water." "He was sulking the whole time ya dumbass!" "That's why he went crying to Baek!"
"............"
"Kris, are you still there?"
".......yeah....."
"Well anyways, go apologize to him!"
"Okay......" I said and hanged up."Damn, am I really that bad?" I said, grabbing my coat and keys.(It's winter in this story)I Then got in my car and drove to Chanbaek's house. When I got there "Bunny!" I said, not too loud but still shouting.
"What do you want asshole?" Said Baekhyun.
"I just want to know where Suho is."
"Well he's sleeping so, bye bish."
"Baekhyun, can't I just see him?"
"No, your not ruining his happy time." "So, go away."
"No."
"No my ass." "Go hang out with Tao or something." He said rolling his eyes.
"*sigh* Chanyeol, where are you?"
"Right here, and Baekie leave him alone."
"B-"
"Listen to me or you get time out." He said firmly.
"Hmph fine." He said pouting and walking away.
"Sorry about him, he's really mad at you."
"It's okay I would be too."
"Yeah anyways, come in."
"Okay, thanks." I said and stepped in taking my shoes off before walking to the living room.
"So how did he threaten you?"
"Well he didn't threaten me but he kept telling me to get my ass outa here."
"Oh he's been good."
"Huh?"
"Oh nothing."
"Mhmm sureeeeeeee."
"Yah just forget it."
"Fine Fine."
"Anyways, you gonna apologize to Suho?"
"Yeah, If Baekhyun let's me that is."
"Oh yeah I'm gonna go get him so you two can talk."
"Baek baby!" He screamed.
"Yes daddy?"
"Come here we need to talk about something."
"But daddy I haven't done anything wrong today!"
"It's not about that okay baby?"
"Hmph." "Fine, I'm coming.."
"Thanks Chanyeol!"
"Anytime!" He said and rushed to their tor- I mean bedroom. I Then got up from my seat and rushed to go find Suho sleeping. He was so.... CUTE!
A picture of him sleeping:
(I tried and I couldn't find one suited but I think this works...ish)

Suho P

Suho P.O.V
I was sleeping when I heard little shuffles coming from the room. I opened my eyes to find....Kris?!"Yah Wu Yifan, what are you doing here?"
"Bu-"
"Nu." I said and continued."What are you doing here?" I said pointing a finger at him. He then sighed and said "Because daddy wanted to apologize to you."
"Apologize about what?" I said and turned away.
"Daddy is sorry about how he has been treating you."
"Hmph, oh really?"
"Yes daddy is sorry that he has been ignoring you."
I then sighed and said "Your probably saying that so you can tell me to go apologize to your so called 'friend'......" "Asshole..." I mumbled.
"Baby...." "Look I'm sorry that your mad and jealous but please forgive me?"
"Nu!" I said and turned to (miserably try to) scare him away."Grrrrrr..." I growled. I saw his face and he was not scared.
His face was actually red from trying to hold in his laugh."Hey! What's the big idea?!" (Disney reference?) (No?)
Kris P.O.V
He looks so cute! Just the thought Suho trying to scare just makes me uwu so this would never work. It was so adorable. He then pouted, angry, but in a cute way.
"W-why are you being so mean!" He whined.
"Aw, I'm sorry baby." "Daddy didn't mean too." "It's just that his baby is too adorable."
"N-no I'm not!" He said, face flushed in embarrassment.
"Baby, come here." I pleaded.
"No!"
"Baby, if you come here I promise that I will never do that again." "Okay baby?"
"Yeah sure, I totally believe you." He said, out of little space from the irritation. "Your just gonna keep doing it again and again and keep telling me 'No, I will never do it again.' You don't love me.." "Y-your just using me.." he cried.
"Oh...baby.." "No no no no no." "That's not it baby!" "I would never do that!" "Seriously!" "Why would you ever think that?" I was shocked. Was Suho that insecure about himself?
"It always happens in dramas, and that's what my last boyfriend said..." "He would always apologize and keep doing it." "The cycle would never end unless we broke it off.." "So, we did..." "That asshole broke my heart.." he said, now sobbing being embraced by the broad structure of the tall boy's body.
"Baby...." "I'm so sorry.." he said, empathy in his voice as he was rocking him back and forth. Trying to calm the small boy down. "I love you too much to just let you go.." "I would never want us to end?"
"Kris..." He said as I 'Hm'ed  "Are you really sure?"
"About what baby?"
"That you want to stay with me?"
"Yes baby, why would I ever want to leave you?"
"B-because I...I know I'm not that good looking, I know that I'm not very talented, I know that..my personality is not very likable.." "I mean, many people are disgusted when they learn that I'm a little..." "S-so if you want to leave me then just do it..." "Don't pity me.." "Please..." "Just end it sooner.." "It will hurt less for me.."
"Baby.." "I will never leave you!" "How could you think about yourself like that?" "Your too beautiful, too smart, too innocent, too adorable." " I now know and understand that your last relationship was not the best and because of that I will be more careful." "I Will not joke around like that, it's not worth hurting you.." "I love you baby." I said, kissing his temple and caving him in my arms.
"D-do you mean it?"
"Yes, of course baby." I smiled and pecked his lips.
"I love you.." he said, before slowly falling into a deep sleep.
The End