Luyong/Jaeyong [S]

Teacher student relationship.
Student x student
Bottom Taeyong
Omega Taeyong
Luyong (Lucas x Taeyong) Jaeyong (Jaehyun x Taeyong)

"Taeyong, you said you wanted to speak to?"
"Uh...Yeah..." "
"Well, What is it?" "Mr.Lee."
"Mr.Jung, I see how you look at me..." "With so much lost and desire..." "And I know you get really angry when Yuta, Ten, Johnny, or Lucas get near me..." "I know you like me.."
"Um..Taeyong this is highly inappropriate I think you should stop before yo-"
"Daddy...I want you.." he whispered, grinding on his leg."I want You to fuck me...." "Please daddy?" "Until I cant walk...until I can't speak.." "Won't you fuck me?" "Daddy?" "Hmmm?" He moaned.
Jaehyun sighed, turned on. But he knew if he fucked his student right then and there he would be in great trouble."Taeyong, you need to stop I am your teacher and-"
"Daddy..." He whined, moaning again as he felt Jaehyun groin."So big..." "If you want fuck me..." "Then can I at least suck you?" "Hmm?" "Please?" He begged and whined.
"Baby boy if you do not stop I won't hesitate to fuck you raw." "I will milk you dry." "Now do you want that Taeyong?"
"Y-yes..." "I don't care, make me your slave.." "Torture me, tie me up, tease me..." "I just want your cock..." he moaned, noticing that the vibrates up his ass was turned all the way up again. 'Damn You Lucas...' 'And your stupid bet' he thought as he moaned uncontrollably, holding onto Jaehyun, afraid he would fall.
"Taeyong, how are you even moaning so much?" He asked, his dick hard from the lewd sounds the small student was making.
"L-Lucas and I-I made a b-bet and-AH!" "He won..." "M-My penalty w-was to have a vibrated in my ass for the whole week..." he moaned, lame or coming before it got turned down again. "Ugh...Wong Yukhei..." "Your dead!" "Mmm?" He whimpered, making even more lewd noises. "Ah...ahhh." "Please, fuck me..." "It hurts.." "A-and if you don't Yukhei will.."
"Aish..." "Let me get Yukhei I'll t-"
"N-nooo.."

"Yes Mr-" "Oh daaaamn!" "Taeyong! He said, looking ya the lewd face boy being teased by their teacher.
"Hello, Yukhei." "Taeyong decided to be a little brat, calling me daddy, seducing and shit." "He was extremely horny and I think I've found the person to blame for it." He said, and pointed at Lucas.
"Umm.." "A horny Taeyong is not to be toyed with..." "He might be small but if wants your dick he'll get it."
"Y-Yeah daddy..." "A-and teasing is not nice!" "I need to be filled by something real!" "Not this plastic cock!"
"Omega, is that a way to talk to you alpha?" He said, teasing him again.
"Oh I swear to god!"
"Wong Yukhei!" "If He doesn't fuck me, then you will!" He pulled him, taking the dildo out, seeing all the slick piled inside him spill. He got up, straddling his thighs before bouncing in his dick." Mmmm..." he moaned, loving the way he was filled.
"Baby boy you ark asking for punishment!" He said, even if he loved the way his dick filled him up.
"But you like it, don't you daddy?"
"That might be so baby boy, but daddy will always be in control." He said turning him over, shoving his cock even further, penetrating him. Not too long after he fund his prostate.
"Ah!" "Right there daddy!" "Mmmm."
"You like that baby?" He asked, rubbing his thighs before smacking his ass.
"Yes d-daddy!" "L-love it!" "Ah!" He screamed, and came all over the desk. He looked at Mr.Jung, with his still lust filled eyes. "Daddy, will you fuck me too?" "My hole still needs some cock..."
"Hmmm..." "Fine baby boy, you win." "But only this time."
"Yay!"he shouted.
"Nghhhh..." "he moaned.
"A-ah!" "Coming!"
"What the fuck Lee?" "I just started!" "Well, too bad baby." "I'm not stopping until I cum." He said, thrusting over and over and over again. He didn't care, even if Taeyong had come at least 5 times. "Ugh..." he growled, before reassign the clear white substance into his hole. "Are you happy now baby boy?" He asked, panting.
"Very.." he answered, smiling before passing out.