Seho/Hunho:Wax [S]

Where Sehun wants to get kinky.
It's short, sorry.

"Ah-Ah!" He moaned, pain and pleasure in his voice." S-Sehun~!"
"What, Do you like it baby?" He said, tipping the candle again making the boy moan. "Huh, What was that?" He said, tipping it again.
"Y-yes!" He moaned, loving the pain.
"Want this on your hole baby?" He said, voice dark and hoarse as he was very aroused.
"Y-Yes...mmmmm.."he moaned, going a little high pitched at the end."Ah!" He screamed, feeling the hot liquid reach his hole, almost going inside as he moaned again, arching his back in pleasure. "D-daddy.."
"Yes baby?" He asked, playing with his body.
"A-ah!" "M-more!" He pleaded.
"As you wish baby." He said and added more.
"Nnngh.." "Daddy.." he moaned again."P-put it in..."
"Put what in baby?" "My cock or the candle?" He asked. Suho moaned in return, feeling himself to even harder as he thought of the scene. Playing it in his mind.
"B-both.." "Daddy first.." "Then candle.."
"Are you sure baby?"
"Y-Yes daddy.."
"Okay" He said, before entering him, raw. Suho screamed, loving the pain and pleasure he closed his eyes. Asking himself 'Did he get bigger?' "D-daddy......s-so... biiig..." he moaned, loving the size.
"Do you like that baby?" He said, grinding his hips, not moving making Suho whine.
"D-daddy.." "Move...my hole can't take this teasing..." "I know your in.." "But I want you to mooove.." "he said as he clenched his hole on the cock. Making Sehun groan.
"Baby, did you just tease me?"
"N-no.." "Daddy.. my hole yearns for you to fuck me." "Fuck me, fuck me until I can't move, until I can't speak, until every hears us...I want them to know how much I love your cock."
"Dirty now, aren't we baby?" He said, slamming into him, earning a load moan.
"D-daddy~!" "Faster~!" He moaned, loving his pace, but wanting more.
"As you wish." He said, going like a cheetah.
"Ah-ah-Ah~!" "Nghhh!" "Mmmm~!" "S-ah!" "O-ah!" "G-Ah!" "Ood!" "Ahh daddy..." "Your dick...it makes me so fuuull" he moaned, loving the pleasure he was receiving. "D-daddy!" "C-coming~!" "Ah!" He said, and came on the sheet as Sehun shot the load in his ass, admiring the sight as he pulled out. Not forgetting to take a picture.
"Do you still want the candle baby?"
"Yes!" "Put it in!" He said, wiggling his ass.
"Wow, such a slut." He said, slapping his ass. Making him moan once again.
"O-only for daddy!" He moaned." "Please...put it iiiin." He whined, needy as fuck.
"Okay, sure thing baby." He said before shoving it up his ass, almost to the fire. His boyfriend moaned, the pain making him cry but pleased."Ah-Ahhh...mmmm" "Daddy..please move it.." he said, quickly getting his wish."Ahhh..." "ooohh...mmmmm.." "Y-Yes!" He said, before letting a high pitches moan, releasing and turning back to his daddy.
"Daddy.." He said, grinding on his dick." Can I ride you?"
"You still want more baby?"
"Yeah.." "I want to pleasure daddy." He said, seducing him.
"You always pleasure me baby, even with that candle up in your tight hole." He said, making the latter moan. Praising was a kink of his, as he had many.
"Daddy..let me ride you.." "I want you to destroy my hole.."
"Of course baby." He said, letting the younger man adjust and dive straight onto his cock, loving the feeling.
"Ooh yeees...." "mmmm.." he moaned before going down, repeating the actions, going faster and faster each time. "Ahhhhh~!" "Daddy!" He screamed. Sehun was now thrusting into him, holding his hips as Suho was bouncing, moving his hips. Shortly after he came, licking the cum off the sheet as Sehun stuck a finger up his hole. Making him taste the cum.
"Daddy, you taste so good~" he moaned, he always loved the taste of his daddy.
"Are you trying to seduce me again?" "Cuz if you are, no. We've already done 20 rounds and your hole is going to actually be destroyed."
"Hmph, Fine." He said and pouted, before snuggling up to his daddy. Sehun blew the candle before they both cuddled, falling asleep
The End