Not a Crush?

I followed Uqluiorra into his room. I was somewhat nervous for what he was going to say, but I guess something has to be done. 

My feelings for him keep getting stronger and stronger. I've been decent, I think, at trying to ignore them, but things can't go on like this forever. 

I wish we weren't in this situation. I want to be with him, my heart knew that without a doubt, but he is an arrancar and I'm just a human. 

"You can sit down," Ulquiorra said as he watched me on the edge of his bed. I nodded my head as I sat down next to him. 

He leaned his head on my shoulder and I jumped at the contact, but relaxed. He smelled of apples. 

"Have you been using my shampoo?" I asked him, slightly irritated but also amused. 

"Yes, I quite enjoy the smell," he said nonchalantly. I smiled softly at his bluntness, his emotions still let him keep that quality. 

"We'll have to go shopping for you for your own stuff one day since you're going to be staying here for awhile," I said.

"I'm not really good with this whole acting human thing," he told me. 

I nodded my head and my hand almost went to stroke his hair, but I stopped myself. 

"I guess we're both avoiding what needs to be said," I huffed and frowned softly. 

"You're an idiot," Ulquiorra stated and got off of me and moved my face to look into my eyes.

"You, are an infuriating, dumb, sassy and relentless woman," Ulquiorra said and my eyes widened in astonishment. 

"But you're the woman who made me feel. You're caring to a fault and stupidly happy and make me happy. 

"I was thinking about what we should do while we were out and I thought about never getting to see your smile again, or hear you worry about me, and it made me feel like my heart was in my stomach. I don't want to be without that, even though you can push all of my buttons, I'd fight to the death to keep you safe." His green eyes searched mine, trying to get me to understand what he was saying.

I didn't want to be without him either. 

"But I'm a human," I said quietly.

"Yes, I'm well aware of that," he said and I saw him roll his green eyes.

"You're rude," I told him. He nodded his head, not trying to deny it. 

"Maaya, you're avoiding the topic."

I gulped. I didn't realize it was even possible for me to love someone, let alone I would fall for the heartless espada. 

I was worried about our future. One day I will die. What is he going to do then? 

"I like you Ulquiorra, I really do, but I thought that we had talked about not being with each other because of all the fighting. I'm also a human," I said as I looked away from him. 

"Now you want to be sensible," Ulquiorra said. 

All of a sudden I was pinned on the bed with Ulquiorra above me. My heart started to pound in my throat and I felt like I couldn't breathe. 

"You're going to act rational now? When have you ever done that?" Ulquiorra asked me, his green eyes staring into mine, searching mine. 

Ulquiorra said nothing for a moment and then he released me.

"I'm sorry," he said before moving away from me.

"Maaya?" I heard Kisuke's voice and my eyes snapped to the door. 

"We can talk about this more later," I said as I got up. He grabbed my hand lightly, stopping me in my tracks.

He stood up and tilted my face to look at his. 

"Even I know that this is more than just a crush, and I only started having feelings a little bit ago," Ulquiorra said before placing his lips on mine lightly. 

He pulled away quickly before I could even register what happened. He let my hand go and opened the door to his room for me before ushering me out.

I rubbed my head and I know what he said was right. 

I walked out to meet Kisuke and he was sitting with some tea.

"Hi Kisuke," I said as I sat down next to him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm feeling fine. I feel a lot better now," I told him honestly.

"Good, we'll go a little harder on your training. I've been hearing word that Aizen is on the move again."

My eyes widened and I nodded my head. 

"I know that you and Ulquiorra like each other. But I still wish you wouldn't get involved with him. He was made to be loyal to Aizen." 

"He doesn't even have the tattoo anymore," I whispered, almost not believing it.

"How do you know that?" He asked me.

"He told me. I'm sure we'll see in practice tomorrow, but he said that it disappeared."

"That's interesting. I still don't want you involved. He's here because as of now, he has given us no reason to believe that he is being deceitful, but if I find anything that would indicate that he is, he's gone." 

"I know. And I know he won't betray us," I tried to convince him. "Kisuke, he isn't who you think he is. He has emotions, he cares about me and all of you." 

"I'm too late aren't I?" Kisuke asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, unsure of what he meant.

"You already have feelings for him, romantically." He said. He wasn't asking a question this time, he was stating it. 

I didn't say anything, knowing that I couldn't deny it.

Kisuke sighed and stood up.

"I can't hold you back, but just be careful. I love you like my own daughter, and I don't want you to get hurt." He told me before walking back to his room.

I got up and walked back to Ulquiorra's room. I knocked lightly before opening the door. 

He was laying on his bed with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful.

I went over to his bed and sat on the other side so that I could run my fingers through his hair.

"You're right," I said and he opened his eyes slowly.

"I am, but about what?" He asked, groggily. 

"It's not a crush. I really like you," I said and he nodded his head before closing his eyes again.

"You really are frustrating," he stated before he fell back asleep. 

What arer we going to do?

HI GUYS I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE AND I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS JUST ALL FILLER BECAUSE I AM STILL ON WRITER'S BLOCK. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER. 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS STORY!