my human

Hello my little human, where have you been?

Searching.

Searching? For what?

For myself...for him.

He is not here my little one. Why does rain fall down your face?

I cannot hold back the storm within. It threatens to overtake me.

I can calm the storm if you like.

No. I need it to know I am here,that im alive in this numbness, in this blackness. I have to feel something.

I'm curious of what you want To feel.

I want to feel love. To feel safe. To feel needed. To feel angry. To feel happy. To feel inadequate. To feel completed.   I want to feel him.....
Can you help me find him here? I just need to .. I need him. I'm so lost without him.

That's not an easy thing to do little human.

Please! I just don't know how to go on without him.

This request doesn't come without cost and I cannot guarantee the out come will be in your favor.

I don't see anything being in my favor ever again. 

Ok my little human clear your mind of any thoughts but of him and wait.

the blackness around her seemed to expand and compress her at the same time.  There was no air here yet she was suffocating.

HeeLLoo my LOve.
The whisper came and went in a winded echo.

Hello, are you really here?
There was no response at first.  Then she began to feel warmth in the cold black void.

Where are you?
The panic began to set in. What if he could not be found?

I am here my love. The whisper still fleeting but stronger.

I cant see you. She stammered into the void.

No my love but you will evenually. For now you can just hear and feel my presence. It isnt easy to visit you here.

I want to hold you, to kiss and hug you. I miss you. 
Her satisfaction coming and passing again into fear and depression when there was no response.

Where has he gone?

He is near my little human. It is hard for him to exist in two places at once. It shortens his existence.

His existence? Is he dying again? I dont understand.

I warned you it would not be in your favor. But he agreed to come so you must be patient little one. 

(Sob...sob..sniff)

Will i die too?

No little human. I will not allow any of them over except him. No others will harm you. 

Thank you.

*******************

Wake up my little human. He comes for you.  Clear your head and think of him and happy memories.

Im ready.
A whisper of wind displaces her hair.  

Hello my love. I've missed you.

Where are you? It's to dark I cant see you.

Close your eyes... Now think of only me.
Now can you see me? 
Whispers in her ears turn to swirls in her minds eye.

Oh my love. I have missed you so. Can you stay?

No my sweet I can just visit in fleeting passes. The longer and stronger I am here the weaker I am there.  If i sease to exist there I exist nowhere.
As she blinks her tears away his form fades in and out.

No! I dont want you to go but I cant take you dying again. Just leave and let me die also, maybe I will end up there with you.

No my darling. You would not end up here. Not naturally, nor would he put you here. You my love are to bright to come to such a dark place. 
Whispers in the background grow stronger as a frown darkens his face.

Why is it dark there? She asked with a saddened curiosity.

It doesn't matter my love. Just know that you were and always will be the light inside of me. The reason I had to live and the reason I even exist like this now. It is because your love holds me here. It.... It is a good thing.

Wait. Dont go. She sobbed in to the gentle wind that started to stir around her. 
His fading form smiles briefly before disappearing.

Oh, heavens No! I've lost him again. Sinking dowm her sobbs muffle as she covers her face to hide herself from the internal pain she cannot see.

Please just send me back. Please just let me die. let this end for I cannot take it any longer. 

No my little human. It is not your time. He wants you to stay as much as I do. I would let you live eternally if the fates would allow it; you still have so much to accomplish. Your light is still so bright. I take pleasure in seeing your glow expand and the light you have  posess those around you. I have never before seen some one with such a reach as yours. You can give life as much as I can.

The darkness and void expand again and her fear deepens the dark hue around her.

No. No my little human i will not allow this. Sleep.  Sleep now you need rest.

**************