Match 1E

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

The Wrong Note | ShalalalaShinMinAh

Christina Walters—known as Chris—is a perfect tomboy. She is friends with all the boys in her school because she can’t even tolerate all those girls who talk about boys, love, make up, dresses and fashion much to the annoyance of her parents and her sister Leah. Just one prank changed everything. Her father got so disappointed that he decided to send her to an all girls’ school. Things could not get any worse, right? That’s what Chris thought too. But she was proved wrong when she realised that Chelsea Fischer—her rival—went to the same school.

Story 2:

Love Me | Janelle07

Those emerald green eyes were gems that Roselyn swore she had seen before. The way he smiled with pearly white teeth and looked at her as if she was his whole world.

It was all too familiar.

Roselyn had recently moved to North Carolina and started a new school. With her cold attitude towards almost everyone, she never gained any friends- neither did she want any. Although, suddenly her boring life was turned upside down when she un-expectantly ran into these two gorgeous young men one night. The craziest part was how much they knew about her. As if that wasn't strange enough- the men mentioned she had gone missing two hundred years ago proved they were crazy.

She was supposed to be dead.

Roselyn started to learn that her life was filled with more lies and secrets than she had ever imagined. An adventure into a mysterious world and Roselyn discovering she knows less about herself than she ever realized.