Chapter - 22

Scene opens at the boy.

He's in suite and again and again tried to call someone but the opposite Person didn't pick up the call.

" Fu**" he cursed under his breath.

Then called another person.

" What's the news?" The boy said angrily the opposite person.

Os:..............

(The boy chuckled) " I'm coming" said in danger tone.

Another side

Jeh and Misha are sitting in sofa on Misha's apartment.

" Jeh, we search every corner of Abhay's apartment. Piya is not there.. where she can be??" Misha said to Jeh.

" Jeh are you listening???" Misha said when Jeh didn't reply and lost in his thoughts.

" Yeah.. what are you saying??" Jeh ask Misha sighs.

" Jeh, I'm tense about Piya and last night someone attack us . What if they kidnapped Piya..Jeh we've to do something." Misha said in panicked tone.

" Don't worry Misha. I'll find her, anyhow..she will be fine." Jeh assured Misha.

Scene opens at Abhay's apartment

Abhay comes at balcony and looking at the right corner.

So many clothes, bedsheets are there looking like mountain.

Abhay pulled all this and there's Piya sitting, he mouth, leg and hand all tied,

Abhay take her in his arms and come inside and out her in bed.

" So your helper's trying hard to find you.". Abhay said standing in front of her.

" But they don't know now you can't go anywhere" Abhay said leaning towards her.

Abhay open the cloth in her mouth and piya take high breaths.

" Time for breakfast." Abhay said and went towards kitchen.

Another side

The boy standing in a godowns and two men sitting in knees in front of him.

Both Men's are so much scared.

" So you both come back without any information." The boy said.

He had a gun in his hand, he's looking at the gun then the men's

" Sorry boss. We tried our best. But we can't find anything. I'm so-" the one men said but cut of sudden shoot in his head.

Other men looking the Dead body terrified.

" Sir, give me chance." The man pleading him.

" I don't give second chances." The boy said and shoot his head also.

The boy smirk and now his face shown.

He's non other. He's Siddharth Raichand.

" Throw this garbage out." Sid shout and 4 people's come running and take the bodies outside.

Sid take his phone out and again tried to call someone but no answer.

" If you tried to double cross me then you'll face the consequences." Sid said angrily.

And went away.

Another side,

Abhay open her hands and tied one hand  to a near table.

Piya eat her breakfast with free hand then Abhay wash her hands.

" So now you're going to tell me the truth. Who are they and why they're helping you." Abhay said.

Piya looking at him.

" I told you before, I don't know what you're talking. Only Misha is helping me." Piya said.

" So why Misha helping you, the murderer of her brother." Abhay asked.

Piya looks away.

" I can't tell him. He will never belief me and besides what if he will be in danger..no no I can't tell this him now." Piya's thoughts  break to hearing Abhay's voice.

" So thinking the new lying??" Abhay said  and smile sarcastically.

" Abhay I really don't know who's them and i told you truth that only Misha is helping me because.... because she's forgave me." Piya said.

" You think I'm gonna trust you. She's forgave you all this SHIT...I said tell me the truth." Abhay said in angrily.

Piya flinch at his voice. She never saw this side of him. Being a officer he still is nice, merciful and kind person but now he's changed. He's not the Abhay Piya used to know.

Abhay left the room, closed the door making a "thud" sounds.

Piya flinch again and tears rolled down from her eyes..in a guilt, in hurts, in pain..

" All because of me. U really end a person. No difference between him and me." Piya thought and crying.

Another side, outside in kitchen Abhay gulped his drink like water.

He's angry of Piya.... he's angry of himself..

Abhay didn't tied her one hand still..

Abhay looking at the window then her hand. She's Lost in crying that she didn't notice it.

Piya open her hand and legs and open the window.

She looks outside and take a deep sighs and about to jump but Abhay pull her and close the window.

" Again tried to running. Not good Miss Jaiswal." Abhay said holding her arm.

Piya can smell the drink and she looks away, tried to free her.

But Abhay hold her more tightly.

Piya still tried to freeing herself Abhay felt irritated with this.

" Abhay leave me." Piya said angrily.

Abhay pushed her in bed and come over her.

Piya's eyes get wide with this and at when Abhay's not in his sense.

Tears rolled out from her eyes.

" Abhay let me go." Piya said and tried to pushed him.

Abhay hold her both hands and pinned them above her head and kiss her lips hard.

Piya didn't allowed entered in her mouth. Abhay bite her lips hard and piya gasped.

With this moment Abhay entered in her mouth and taste the every corner of her mouth.

Piya close her eyes and feeling daze because of the kiss. She's lost in the kiss.

"Kiss me back Piya" Abhay said pull back and again kiss her.

Piya take a second and after that she's also kiss him back, Abhay light his grip in her hands and Piya comes back to her Sense and pushed him hard.
_________________________

How's that chappy??

One person is Sid, who's other??

What's the consequences talking Sid??

What will be happen to Abhiya??

Please please please like comment and share.

Thanks to kirandeepkaur689 , Tannu33 for nominated my story

Love you guys ❤️