Chapter - 32

Scene opens at Kabir's apartment,

" What??" Misha and Piya scram at the Same time.

Both are tried to adjust with the new information that a another person are also here.

" Yeah, Dip is there elder brother, Sid's twin" gritted teeth in anger.." but all know that he's dead. How could he be alive that's the question" Kabir said.

" No one knows Raichand's had another brother...how?" Misha asked raising her eyes brows.

" Because all knows he died. It's a very old story. Dip Raichand twin brother of Siddharth Raichand, when they're at the age of 10 and Abhay 5... all this is happpend that's time.

Sid and Abhay always a obedient child but dip is always violent, loving hurt someone. In fact dip had going to council. But suddenly one day he killed one of there servant because of his anger.

He was sending children home but one day the children remand catch fire and many of children's are death.

All thinks that Dip also death but now all this.....I don't know what to say but Dip had a mental problem and I just hope Sid is okay." Kabir said and Piya, Misha looking at him in shocked , surprised.

" Alina got married with Dip 5 years or more then ago and after that no one saw her" Misha said.

" Misha what's about Jeh?" Piya asked her.

" Don't talk about Jeh, he's helping Did or Sid I don't know. He's blackmailing Jeh about Alina" Misha said and Piya got another shocked.

" Siddharth can't be the culprit we know him, it can be Dip and if he's using Sid's identity then I'm afraid what he did with Sid. Now I get it why Sid behavior changed because he's not Sid. That dip are here having enjoying his lifestyle." Kabir said.

Abhay is standing far heard all this conversation and comes at his room,

" Mom" he thinks and called Hassina.

But she never picked up...." Last time I saw her in the event after that i didn't call her nor meet. Mom is trying to telling me something that day but I'm so lost in my world that I didn't hear anything. How could you be so irresponsible Abhay how??" Abhay said to himself and throw a vase in floor angrily.

Hearing the breaking sounds Kabir and Piya comes at outside of there's room.

" Abhay open the door" they yelled.

" Leave me alone" Abhay yelled back to them.

Another side,

Sid/Dip Someone's in the phone and gets angry.

" Misha is there still?" He asked the opposite person.

" Yes sir" said there's man.

" I want all of them in my garage, kidnapped all now time for there's dead" said him.

The goons are throw something in there's window.

Hearing breaking glasses sounds Abhay also open the door and they looking at some balls which just entered in there apartment.

Soon the gas is starting and in a minute the whole house filled with gas.

All four of them coughing and then they gets unconscious.

Another side,

The small house where Alina is sitting on bed looking at there's marriage photos.

Dip Weds Alina..... she's crying for every picture.

She miss the man she fall in love seeing her loving, beautiful character.

She remember that day when she coming from college she saw a man sitting in footpath giving poor children's food.

She fall in love with him. But after that she again saw him when he's helping a old guy, someone rich man hit him with car.

But the person is also rich, the cars and the bodyguards is prove all this.

She didn't know his name but she's madly in love with him.

Then one day again Alina in hospital tried to help a children she saw in road. But he felt unconscious , no car stopped for this. Only one stop that man, her love he help her.

She is too lost that forgot to ask his name, then one day when she's in her part time job as a waitress in restaurant the man come.

Dip....his name but he's not rich, that's strange for her because she always saw him with car's, bodyguards.

" All gone , because about something business loss. Now I don't have any money but I'm not in defeatism, soon I'll back in my hand everything which is mine"

After that they becomes friend and then lover, she got married against her brother but Jeh said all that's it's private marriage that's why no one's no about this.

Alina is in guilty that she didn't hear her brother, she didn't trust him that Dip is not good but she's blind in his love.

Now she's in prisoner here..this bloody house, she can't go outside. She have to spent her full life here.

That's her Destiny now but maybe one day everything is changed.. Maybe..

Another side,

Abhay, Kabir and Misha are tied into chairs. Both are unconscious and four man's are standing near them holding guns.

After some time all are opening eyes little and looking at there's surroundings and looking at each other then the person who's sitting in front of them.

Abhay's anger rise to see him.

" Dip" Abhay shouted.

And Dip looks up..." I'm Sid not Dip" he said smirking.

" Stop talking nonsense...Where's is Sid Bhai? " Abhay asked angrily.

" Maybe Dead. I don't know" Dip said smirking.

Abhay and Kabir tried to open the ropes but those man points gun towards there head.

" Where's Piya?" Misha asked angrily.

Abhay and Kabir looks all there but Piya is no where.

" Piya?...oh yeah that's girl maybe she also Dead" Dip said laughing.

All are glaring at him and tried to open the ropes. Dip laughing more.
__________________________

How's that chappy??

Where's Piya??

Ending is coming with final fight Soon 😉

Please please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️