Chapter - 31

Scene opens at Abhiya,

Both are kissing each other lost in another world forgot about there past, present only want to be with each other.

The feeling,the sensation, the need, THE LOVE which they have to each other made them forget everything. Without breaking the kiss Abhay lift her and both comes in his room.

He made her lying in bed and comes over her.

The kiss started slowly and later turn into wild and hungrily.

*
At midnight Piya open her eyes and looking beside Abhay who's sleeping hugging her.

Piya remove his hand slowly and found his shirt, wear it and left the room.

She comes at kitchen and drink water. She sit in sofa on living room and looking at the ceiling.

" I should tell Abhay everything. I have to , he has the right . But what if he didn't trust me." Piya is in her deep thoughts.

Then she suddenly heard the door unlocked sounds and she runs towards Abhay's room.

Hearing the door locked his room, he opens his eyes.

He looks at Piya standing there in nervously, wearing his shirt.

Then heard knocked in his door.

" Abhay" hearing Kabir's sounds Abhay's eyes get wide.

He get up and wearing jeans just while Piya looks away.

He opens the door little and went outside.

" What happened?" Kabir asked looking at him suspiciously.

" What?? I mean you're here? You said you'll be-" Abhay about to say but Kabir cut him.

" Yeah, my work finished fast so I came but why I'm feeling there's something going on. What are you hiding?" Kabir said.

Kabir tried to went towards Abhay's room but he comes in front of him.

" Now I'm definitely sure there's is something fissy" Kabir said and pushed him.

Kabir entered in room but no one's there. He looking at bathroom but no one's there. He looking at the room..the messy bed and little open cupboard.

He looking at Abhay who's also watching at cupboard, he went and open it.

Piya looking at him horror and Abhay cursed under his breath.

" What the hell Abhay all this?" Kabir shouted at him.

Then looking at Abhay who's in naked from upper then the bed and Piya only in shirt and tried to hide her legs.

" I'm waiting outside" he said and left glaring at Abhay.

Abhay wear his clothes and Piya also Wear her clothes which she had when Abhay kidnapped her.

Both comes outside and looking at kabir who's sitting in sofa.

" From how many days she's here" Kabir asked him.

Both sit in sofa..." More than a week" Abhay said.

" I'm here that time. Ooo so that's day she didn't run, you hide her here. What's wrong with you Abhay?" Kabir said and looking at Piya.." and you what the hell are you doing with my friend, first break his trust then his career. What you want now" kabir yelled at her.

" I know I did wrong but I've to complete my revenge and for this I've to run from those jail" Piya said looking at floor.

Both looking at her confusion.." what's revenge" both asked.

" My Sister's Dead" Piya said.

" What's another story? All Knows you killed your sister" Kabir said.

" I didn't.. she's my family, my everything. Why would I kill her?" Piya said.

" Because you love her boyfriend" Kabir said.

" Huhh... nonsense, Danish is like my brother and he killed my sister and I hate him" Piya said gritted her teeth.

" You think we will belief you" Kabir asked.

" I'm telling the truth, Court never heard me nor I had any proves, they raped my sister and when I went for report your so called police never fired FIR and that day they kill my sister and I killed Danish but he run away." Piya said angrily.

" What happened in past" Abhay said, till now he's silent but now he wants to know, she never share her past.

" Abhay she's lying don't trust her" Kabir said.

" Piya I want to know" Abhay said looking at her.

Piya looking at him and Kabir shook his head in disbelief.

*
Abhay stands up heard all this.." I don't believe you..my brother can't do this. I know Sid Bhai and he can't harm a worm" he looks away and Piya looking at him with teary eyes.

" I told you she is just lying all this" Kabir said.

" It's true" Piya said and cried then they suddenly heard the door bell.

" In this time who can be?" Kabir said and went towards door. He opens it slowly and looking the person who's standing outside his eyes get wide.

" I need help" Misha said and looking at Kabir.

" Welcome, you can come " Kabir said and Misha entered and looking at him confused then notice Piya sitting on sofa.

" Piya" she yelled and runs towards her and hug her. Both are hugging each other and the two boys looking at them.

" So great both are here and I'm gonna calls cops" Kabir said.

" Hey , I said I want help" Misha said Kabir looking at her.

" Alina, jeh's sister is kidnapped and the kidnapper is Siddharth Raichand" Misha said.

" Now enough of all this, my brother can't do anything... can't you guys understand and rape, murder, kidnapped Never" Abhay shouted at both girls.

" You told him?" Misha asked Piya and she nods.

" Okay you didn't want to believe me then I have proves" Misha said and giving them some photographs.

The photos are  Alina and Sid marriage pictures.

" He lied about his identity and now he is blackmailing Jeh" Misha said gritted her teeth.

Abhay and Kabir looking at the photos and looking at each other.

" What he said his name?" Abhay asked.

" Dip" Misha replied.

Hearing this both Abhay and Kabir get shocked and looking each other.

" How's that possible" Abhay mummer and left to his room.

Misha and Piya are looking so confused.

" Who's Dip?" Misha asked Kabir who's looking at the pictures in shocked.

Kabir looks up..." Dip is Siddharth's twin brother"
__________________________

How's that chappy??

How's about Abhay romance??

How's the new shocked about dip and Siddharth??

Please please please like comment and share. Sorry for late update now I'm gonna concentrate on this story as other is finished.

Love you guys ❤️❤️