ɪ ∣ᴜ.ᴀ. ʜɪɢʜ

"Hey

"Hey... Do you hear me?"

⊱ ✾~~~☆~~~✾ ⊰

"You did it, ya brat! Can't believe you got in."

Your fostermother pats your head with a wide grin, looking at you proud as ever. Who would have thought you have it in you.

She still couldn't believe what she got in the mail this morning. You were accepted to the school you wanted to attend, UA High an infamous school that trained students to be a hero. It's the best choice to graduate on and be scouted as they say.

You wanted to be a hero. Now here you are, one step closer to achieve that specific goal.

A memory of the past flash on your head, a memory of loneliness and loss of who you, came back to hunt you. You felt a sting of pain in your chest at that memory but you also remember why you wanted to be a hero. A purpose and to master a certain ability of yours. A quirk that was deemed as a curse.

"Now, how did my brat did it? Huh?" Your mother grinned teasingly as she pokes your cheek. Snapping you back, and stopping your head from thinking about the past.

"Did ya do what I told you to-"

Being back to your senses, you stopped her to continue that ridiculous question by slapping her hands off you, leaving you annoyed. You heard her pout on your action.

"No mom, I didn't seduce the teachers with my quirk, for jelly ace sake." You bluntly answered.

She then started laughing, you don't know why but you didn't want to know either because it's probably going to annoy you no matter what. You didn't speak up. And judge your foster mother in the distance.

"I mean your number two in the rankings and your quirk is to only what? charm your enemies, what's that gonna do? And your enemies ain't exactly human either." She asked though she has a point, she clearly didn't think it through. After all...

Sighing you then explained to her why "I use it, the one you forbid me to use." It was only a few words that came out of your mouth and your fostermother knew exactly what you were talking about.

"Oh..." Was the only noise that came out of her lips. Her gaze looking to the side avoiding yours. A terrible thought came to her mind.

You grip the hem of your shirt, your head looking down. When she didn't speak much. She's probably upset with you. You wanted to see if she was really upset but something is stopping you. As darkness is all your eyes can see.

Your hand then reaches to the piece of fabric that rests around your head, that hides your eyes from the world.

You know she's probably disappointed by it. But you can't really lie to her either. Knowing her quirk and all. You felt guilty. You disobey the one rule she told you.