ɪɪ ∣ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

"I know you can hear me

"I know you can hear me..."

⊱ ✾~~~☆~~~✾ ⊰

A sigh escapes your lips. Playing with the straw of your drink. Head resting on your hand. Your mind mindlessly thinks of a distraction as you waited. Mostly how to ignore or get back to Reika (aka the Old Witch of a Foster Guardian) for what she has caused you.

After, realizing you were early than you have anticipated coming to the school because of the old witch. A kind teacher saw your distress, as you stood alone in the gate.

Taking pity of your state, they let you in. But it wasn't easy though, knowing the media is on full watch on the school. After All Might, the number one hero took a job here to be a teacher.

You have to prove you were a new student and a first-year.

'It's my first day and it's already going downhill...'

You thought, sitting in the cafeteria, feeling a lot more present surrounding you. It seems that students are finally coming in for their first day.

Another sigh left your lips. A pout surfaces on your features as you finally stand up.

You were pretty excited about getting here, but now, knowing you got fooled. It puts you into a sour mood.

Walking to the hallways of the academy, you tried your best to locate the classroom you were put in. Without a vision to rely on, there were pretty close calls of almost hitting some walls.

You look pretty idiotic to some student that saw or pass by you. While some, found you cool and they were impressed by your looks of handling yourself with that thing covering your eyesight. You, on the other hand, couldn't care less about how they saw you. You were still getting used to the place after all. Not the time and day to show off but soon they'll see what you really made of.

Being distracted by your head from thinking of what the school looks like in your head. Knowing full well you stayed up late just to memorize the place. You don't want to hit any wall. Not today. You also don't want to rely on your charm quirk to ask around. You have enough of that.

Now back to you getting distracted, you didn't realize you were speeding up. Not knowing you were heading to not a wall but a stairway downward.

You were only snap out of your thought by a sudden yank of your hand. Someone taking a hold of your wrist, as you were them pulled to that person's chest.

"That was a close one..."

They spoke. While you are still in the process of what on the variety of donuts just happened.

They looked at you and spoke once more, "A-are you okay? You seem pretty out of it." they ask a bit stutter.

"Oh right, I was walking." You spoke out loud without thinking.